problem with my resolution

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hello,when i was playing (dark meshian)i try change my resolution and , this put my screen very weight , i can se my icons very big and i try put my resolution in 1400x900 (19") but only can put 1280x1024 and i an put more biggers that my screen cant example 1600x900.
any can help me ?
sorry english

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Some games don't support 1440x900 (annoyingly) and so you'll probably just have to settle for the best res that's within your monitor's/gfx card's capabilities. :(

Either that or someone else will be able to help you better. <_<

Also, threads like this are meant to go in the Tech Bench.

And don't worry about your english, there are lots of people who have english as their first language that can't spell as well as you do. :p

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thanks man but i after i can play with res 1440x900 like css or esf.i try instale the driver again but thi also can show me my real res(!44...) should be problem of windows?

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Ok, I just checked and Dark Messiah does support 1440x900. All I can think of is to double check that in the box below the resolution setting in DM you have the aspect ratio set to Widescreen 16:9.

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Ah ok, I understand. Ok, if you installed the Catalyst Control Center then try using that to set your desktop resolution to 1440x900. Here's a pic:

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Have you been able to set the desktop to 1440x900 before? It may just be that the monitor doesn't support that resolution. If you're absolutely sure that it does then you could try using the Force button on that screen to set it to 1440x900 but I wouldn't recommend forcing.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes ,i before i can put this res,i force show the same option,but now i see thats catalyst dont reconice my screen like yoy cata already reco.. your screen.i am looking about this screen defaul.

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
You could always trying unplugging your monitor from your gfx card and then reconnecting it. The Catalyst Control Center may detect it and recognize it then. As for now I am afraid that is all the help I can offer you. Time for bed. Good luck with the problem, hopefully someone more helpful then me will come and be able to help you.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
o yes i trying unplugging my monitor but this still defaul.thanks i still looking around about this.good night.(in spain is 18:47 pm)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom