Problem with maps/bots

Best answers
Ok well I have had problems with bots before, but tonight I tried something new. WHenever i tried a bot before I would use the island map and it always crashed. I thought it was the bots. But tonight I tried kami map and the bots worked just fine(anyone else have a problem with them no respawning after death? I keep having to kick them and make a new bot, because when they die they dont respawn) I played on the kami map for about 45 minutes changing melee skill and stuff like that probably adding about 4 bots with no problems. I also noticed on rosat map, whenever i try to run that the graphics all are grey, like EVERYTHING is greyed out. Does anyone else have this kind of problem with this map or others?

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lets see... Islands problem with crashing, I am not 100% sure, but I have a hunch that you are using Direct3d video mode, and that is why it crashes... try setting your mode to OpenGL.

If you are talking about KiBots, I have never had the problem with them not respawning, I can't help you there...

And on Rosat, I am 100% sure that it is supposed to be all greyed out(except for the buildings)

Best answers
I have it on opengl. I mean EVERYTHHING is greyed out. All the textures are grey. CAn't see anything. When you come to character select screen all the skins on chars are greyed out and instead of the orange type letters and border its grey too.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmmm... Do you have all your video card drivers updated?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom