Problem with Dragonballs

Best answers
I have installed the ESF 1.1 and 1.2, but i don't have the steam.exe. I can play the game as version 1.1, but everything is from vers. 1.2. When I play the riverside map and i have the dragonballs there is one ball that shows in the radar but not in the stage. Can someone help me?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
first of all get rid of 1.1 you don't need it. most people play 1.2 and get the patch 1.2.1

first do this:
install half life
install steam (www.steampowered.com)
download and install esf beta 1.2 into steam
download and install esf beta 1.2.1 into esf
get those 2 at www.esf-world.com or www.redsaiyan.org
and if you have any problems post a reply

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
do what Fire Phoenx said
about the dragon ball its a map problen nothing big but anoying just get a map whit working DB's from ESF-WORLD.COM

Best answers
i have done everything Fire Phoenix said, but vhen I click the ESF icon it opens the steam

Best answers
well first of all.. if install retail half-life before getting steam, then that means you're instaling the WON version.. that's what i understand..
DL steam, enter your cd-key and download HL through Steam. place HL atleast once through steam, then dl and install the ESF files.

Best answers
i can't even play it through half-life because it says that my half-life executable is out of date and it starts then looking for the newer version but it can't find nothing but a version 1.1.1.0 and i have it already

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes, without steam is called WON (which is the old system)
That was taken down, so you cannot play online without steam anymore.

Best answers
how can i make saijans ascend to ssj2 or higher versions and other characters to higher levels

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you cannot in the current version of esf - beta 1.3 will include more transformations and other nifty features :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hey does anybody know how to run esf beta 1.2. with steam? I install steam on C:/Program files/Steam, but when i install esf in D:/Half-Life, the shortcut on the desktop of esf tells me that it runs steam.exe from disk D. I even tried installing steam on D:/ but it tells me that it cannot be installed on a root of a disk. please help me on this or tell me how to install esf beta 1.2 with WON.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is gonna dissapoint u. U can't actually ascend to higher than SSJ1. that Perfect Transforamation powerlevel is just the powerlevel u need to ascend instantly to ur new form. Sry. :cry:

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sorry to tell you this but you are talking nonsence

Firstly if you install STEAM than you have to install halflife to STEAM and ESF to the HalfLife directory within STEAM.

If you want to install it to WON than install it to where you have HalfLife. But the installer automaticly makes a shourtcut on the desktom looking for STEAM.

Just deleete that, start HL and open custom games. Select ESF and confirm it.

And wolla you are playing ESF on WON.

IMPORTANT!!!! WON DOES NOT SUPORT ONLINE PLAY!!!!!!

As for the transformations. I suggest you readinground here a bit. Its comon knowladge that ESF 1.3 will include all transformations. Untill it gets out there is only 1 level of transformation. It was like that since ESF beta 1.0.

Side note: This thread is more than half a year old O.O why post in it O.O and there is an edit button so you dont nead to post twice. Instead you just edit your original post.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I cant even play it on WON. When it starts loading i get that same problem about scouter stats and melee stats and then it crashes.

P.S. I didnt even know esf beta 1.0 existed. I just downloaded esf 1.1 first and then 1.2.

Best answers
Alright, listen. WON is NO LONGER online playable. Only Steam supports online play. And the crashing bug, what resolution are you playing in and what type? Open GL over 800x600 crashes some people. Try using 800x600 on software, then work your way to D3D, then try Open GL after that. Whichever you can play without crashing is the best for you.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
theres actually a WON2 that works like the first one, just have to install a patch for it to work.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
tonythetiger123 said:
theres actually a WON2 that works like the first one, just have to install a patch for it to work.
You do know that WON2 is illegal. >.>

Besides look at the dates this thread is about a year old >.<

And the report button aint working (or the mods are just to lazy XD) J/K

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom