Prize Drawing

Best answers
DJ-Ready said:
i deserve it because im cooler then Dask XD
well I DESERVE IT!!!because i'm un(meta)cooler than DJ-Ready.....
Why do i need it??good question......
ok...I don't deserve it because I have a F*ck*d up Computer running on an Geforce 2 with 731 Mhz and 326 Ram....and a STUPID HDD of 20 gb that's always blocking my PC.....and I've got a shi*ty life.... happy?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DJ-Ready said:
i deserve it because im cooler then Dask XD
Curse you DJ-Ready !_!

Oh, and I've been banned before, so no need to keep me in.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
EVIL_GOKU said:
ok...I don't deserve it because I have a F*ck*d up Computer running on an Geforce 2 with 731 Mhz and 326 Ram....and a STUPID HDD of 20 gb that's always blocking my PC.....and I've got a shi*ty life.... happy?
And you evade the swear filter. :rolleyes:

Please refrain from doing it in the future. It was made to be used, not to be evaded.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
EVIL_GOKU said:
Evading the swear filter and breaking forum rules really shows that you deserve this piece of hardware.

:/

Best answers
Well i'm not gonna lie to yah, I am not in dire need of a video card, however it would be a nice upgrade from my nVidia 5700 which in my current position i wont be able to replace until may of next year. As far as the GBA it would be great to have as I am currently without any handheld system with the exception of my well aged Game Gear, I would like to get a PSP but I have no job, personally I have never won any random prize giveaway of any sort so this would deffinately be a surprise, but I doubt that i deserve the prize more than anyone else here.

I would just like to add that the geforce 5700 and the 9600XT are on about the same level, if I am exempt because of this I am sorry if I win I would most likely end up giving away 1 of the cards to someone who needed it badly. Sorry for the inconvenience. :(

Best answers
I guess I don't -deserve- it, I'm sort of a lurker.

The reason I want it is because.. well I think I can get lucky and have a chance at either prize, my computer could also use a better card..

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Umm, Hi?

I have a GeForce 2.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Well.... I want it because I would've liked to won it (or at least tried to win it) in your other tournament thread. [IMO it wouldve been more fun ]

and it would be an upgrade from my geforce fx4200

Best answers
Never been banned and I can’t recall ever getting a warning, I always try to be helpful on the forums where I can, so my vote goes for me and my bad video card.

Best answers
Smith| said:
Evading the swear filter and breaking forum rules really shows that you deserve this piece of hardware.

:/
sorry 1 posted again..but I didn't knew about this thing with the swear filter....ok...now I know and I wont do it again....sorry :/

Best answers
I will enter.... But not for the video card... The game boy advanced....

Well... I have been baned... And i am ashamed of that.... But it was my first time on the forums ... so i was stupid....

I deserve the GBA becous i spend most of my time in esf forums... Posting or roaming the threats...
If somebody needs help... I always try to help... I been here half of a year....
And becous iv longed for a GBA since... i discovered that there are dbz games...
Alsow there is that period in my life when i see no tv no comp.... for 3 mouths.... :(
Its horible....

Alsow a question.. How are you suposed to give it to somebody? I mean what if i am like in asia...? Then what...(I am in estonia)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I haven't ever been banned. I realized I'm eligible. So...here's why I think it would be good to give the card to me...

I actually don't want it for me. I have a friend, his name is Paul. This poor kid, both his parents died within 6 months of each other when he was like 16. He's been out of a home ever since. His brother went off to college and met some broad and like completely abandoned him, and his aunt & uncle told him he couldn't live with them anymore. The kid saved up his every last penny to do two things--pay the rent portion he owes in this messed up halfway house apartment program he's stuck in, and buy himself a new computer. He got a dell but he has a really lame graphics card (a barely functional GF4mmx, I think 64 meg oddly enough). He bought all these games and bought the computer and it's like the only thing he wants out of life is to get the damn thing to work well.

If you gave me the graphics card, I would give it to him, so he could finally play games with me and his other friends enjoyably.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hi all to all and for all =P

Anyways, I think i deserve it. I have an okay desktop, it's hardly enough to play any of the games. At the moment, here are my specs.

Windows XP
32 MB Radeon 7500.

I bought these two games:
Doom 3, Half-Life 2.

I can't play ANY of these games...

Doom 3 i get 3 FPS at the best =( How good it would be to play tohse games.

Anyways, I've been a faithful fan to ESF ever since I saw it in alpha 1.9 days. Also, I'm living on my own, so I can't afford a lot of things. It's hard going to college 4 days a week, working, paying for bills, all at the same time. Also, this guy rear ended me so I'm kinda stressing with the insurance company. The guy wants to sue, but he hit me from the back! Stupid guy... Anyways yeah! =P

Oh also I try to be as honest as I can with crits and stuff, because I'd like to see top quality work always come out of everything. :yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why pick mah?

because i'll give many secks :O
would be a nice thing to donate to my brother, seeing as he's lacking anything above a TV tuner in the world of graphics cards, we wishes to play anything beond Doom for once! o/

Personnally ive a 9600SE on this pc, which is an admirable amount less D:

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
To be honest i nead a new card to replace my Ge-Force since it only has 32 MB ram its the first one that came out and dosent work best. Besides Radeon is better than Ge-Force anyway :laff:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll be drawing on sunday, so keep posting.

Best answers
hmm.. :/ my other user were Son Asid... that account had around 250 post count if i remember right! but i cant log on it :S maybe i forgot the password? well... can i then aticipate? ^_^ tho i only got a post count on 33 on this one :p u can check in the members list! i should be there ^_^ or u can search on me... Son Asid that is :p i dont think i had any warnings... :)

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Multiple accounts are against forum rules... you could always PM an administrator (Cucumba, Hsu, Majin_You) to change your password for you on your other account...

Best answers
Smith| said:
[*]You won't be put in if I judge you to be a "not so nice or polite" person.
SIEG HEIL o/! Dear god you nazi -.-

And who are you to deside whos the "nice" person and who isnt? HUH?!

Anyway, moving on. I got a 6800 gt so i dont need it ^_^ But if this is your way of getting attantion/friends then these were just my 2 cents of how pathetic you are.

Oh and pride. Dude.. if your broke/alone and homeless i think the last thing you think about is getting yourself a computer...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hm, always a bad apple :/. You can flame until fire shoots out of your ass, it won't make me lose any sleep, nadz. And I don't really see how this or me is pathetic. If anything, it makes me the good guy, giving to someone who isn't as fortunate. But if you just want to act like a spoiled brat, fine. Just take it somewhere else, thanks.

I'll be drawing in a little while, so keep looking! ^_^

Oh and Pride isn't the homeless guy, his friend is. Notice the "him" and "his" as the subjects of the sentences? They don't usually mean "I" and "me".

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom