printer question,

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im trying to print a birthday card for my mother, to go in a big bundle of flowers,

i do not own any special software other than photoshop or paint,

I have both the images set up to print out at the EXACT dimensions im needing, down to the pixel, but the problem is, i need one on the front of the paper, and the other on the back, so i can cit it out and have it the image on both sides,

printing from my pc.s standard app, it scales the image to fit the paper. however in paint or photoshop it retains its proper dimensions, its about the size of a business card.

at first i figured i could just set photoshop to center the image on the paper, and then just flip it over. but that doesnt really work, theres still a little bit of a vertical offset, not a huge amount off, but still enough to ruin the card's fancy little border.

anyone got any ideas?

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
What kind, model, serie of printer is it?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its a hewlett packard 1400 something or another, its one of those combo printer/scanner things

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
there was no special software really, and what i meant by "standard" is the right click+print thing,

anyhow i got it working, i had to fiddle with some settings in photoshop for the back print to move it to match the front one,

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom