Pretyy sigy :P

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, i couldn't find meh tenten pics so... i have sukura

Retired
Best answers
the 2 colors dont match mate, the hair color and the bg color. try making the bg blue or a different color red or something. the background itself isnt that bad.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like the bg, but that picture doesn't really seem to fit. It's also very hard to see the text in the corner, but I really love the bg, maybe if you added a different picture and some other text then it would look alot better. :smile:

Retired
Best answers
yeah man looks better now, try one more thing :) the outer glow, expand it a bit more. because the small white line i'm looking at around sakura, looks like a bad lasso-tool job :) I know when I look at it closely, thats not true. but that was my first impression when I saw it. overall it looks good mate.

2nd version is a lot better than the first one, I didnt even notice the text on the first one, 2nd one is a lot more clear.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like it,not to much and not too little. I like how you used the leafe brush, it really goes together good.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, these anime guys gave me a tip, mostely, hot chicks mostely fit in leaf brushes ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom