Prepping for a 'magical' night alone

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So, I'm uh, going to mistakenly eat some natural grown foods on wednesday insinuating a hallucigenic trip.

Anyone wanna prepare me uber good?

So far for music I got The Who + Rush, what else should I listen to?

My plans for the night are gonna consist of me alone...

-Playing some Rock Band
-Playing some Counter-strike
-Playing some Left 4 Dead
-Listening to music while staring at my ceiling, and thinking about life.
-Watch a little TV / look at some certain .gif's I've found
-Perhaps going outside for a walk around my neighborhood
-Go back to playing whatever game we decide.

anyone got anything else to add? Any bands or games, movies, etc.?

Last edited:

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't play games. Don't do anything that might piss you off or aggravate you or frustrate you in any way. You do not want a bad trip. Seriously, someone I know killed themselves from a bad trip, he thought he had snakes on him and he tried desperately to get them off. He ended up stabbing himself to death, thinking he was stabbing the snakes.

So yeah. Do not focus on anything negative that night. Also, do it with friends you like. That'll help prevent you from, uh, killing yourself. You don't need entertainment, you'll be ****ing thrilled to sit in a room with the lights off and just exist. Which is another thing, do it with the lights off if at all possible. And make sure you have a full day for the trip. You're going to be ****ed up all day. Try not to make a habit of doing shrooms, after four times you should just stop. I'll probably post more later.

On a final note, can I come?

Last edited:
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't play games. Don't do anything that might piss you off or aggravate you or frustrate you in any way. You do not want a bad trip. Seriously, someone I know killed themselves from a bad trip, he thought he had snakes on him and he tried desperately to get them off. He ended up stabbing himself to death, thinking he was stabbing the snakes.

So yeah. Do not focus on anything negative that night. Also, do it with friends you like. You don't need entertainment, you'll be ****ing thrilled to sit in a room with the lights off and just exist. Which is another thing, do it with the lights off if at all possible. And make sure you have a full day for the trip. You're going to be ****ed up all day. I'll probably post more later
I've done it before twice and had a bad trip once and a good trip once. I think mentally I'd be able to handle myself.

The bad trip happened because I was drunk, high, and shrooming, and these two ****ers at a random party kept scaring me during the build up.

But anyways, games would most likely be with friends I know, so we can all share a laugh. Maybe a game of L4D with spunky and you if you're up for it.

This isn't my first time. I just heard experiencing it alone is a completely renewing thing. Something I'm just aching to try.

also, if I am going to take them, it'll be around 8 pm leading until probably 1-4 am in the morning.

I have enough mentality to whenever I'm like, completely drunk I can easily tell myself not to drive, or if like last time when I began to have a bad trip, I can etll myself "Don't worry this **** will be over in a few hours, just look off at it. It'll be gone."

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How much did you take for the bad trip?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pink Floyd - Dark Side of the Moon

Great for anything, when you're high, when you're taking a nap, when you're just hanging out.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
idk man you should have a spotter in case you start doing something retarded.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
music wise (in order of recommendation):
bob dylan - Hey mr.tambourine man (the imagery in that song is magical)
The Stone Roses - The Stone Roses YOU CANNOT GO WRONG WITH THE STONE ROSES WHILE TRIPPING
Sonic Youth - Sonic Nurse (album)
The Doors - The doors (album)
The Beatles - Abbey road (album)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1g09GzbctlA[/ame]

youtube quality does it no justice
but yes, I thoroughly recommend The Stone Roses while tripping, Any band using Jackson pollock for their album art is designed for heavy drug intake. Their instrumentals are amazing. The album is superbly crafted, each song follows beautifully into the next creating a well adjusted mood and atmosphere. They are amazing.

Last edited:
Force Pit Member
Best answers
I called the Cape Coral Florida police dept.

I told them what you do. They said they traced your location. They're on their way.

Back from the shadows
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Personally I like to listen to Alejandro Silva when Mary Jane's giving me a lapdance.

Check him out, he's great.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/j8MBWxiwTlE&hl=es&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/j8MBWxiwTlE&hl=es&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

@ Kain: I recommend to just sit back and listen to music that you like. Being high and listening to your favorite tunes is an incredible experience... your mind just drifts aways. Its up to you if you wanna play games, but like Dave Chapelle says... its a waste of weed!

Last edited:
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Personally I like to listen to Alejandro Silva when Mary Jane's giving me a lapdance.

Check him out, he's great.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/j8MBWxiwTlE&hl=es&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/j8MBWxiwTlE&hl=es&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

@ Kain: I recommend to just sit back and listen to music that you like. Being high and listening to your favorite tunes is an incredible experience... your mind just drifts aways. Its up to you if you wanna play games, but like Dave Chapelle says... its a waste of weed!
not so much weed

as mushrooms.

edit: So far on the agenda:

-Eat shrooms around 8pm
-Play rock band or sit down, after 45 minutes --> an hour, stand up
-Play rockband, talk to friends and stuff.
-Play L4d with a few friends
-Lay down on bed and stare, while listening to ipod loaded with rush
-Take a stroll outside looking at the sky.
-Come back inside and play with dog for a bit.
-Play some more l4d.

Last edited:
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The nerd in me couldn't resist.

so I bought them and came home, and the first thing I did was:

So far for CS and l4d I got spunky, Dam, and maybe sub playing. So they can report back on how it's going.

This is simply a community project.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The nerd in me couldn't resist.

so I bought them and came home, and the first thing I did was:

So far for CS and l4d I got spunky, Dam, and maybe sub playing. So they can report back on how it's going.

This is simply a community project.
Hope you don't die ^____^

Btw.. we totally have to play rb2 together.

Edit: I'll be frapsing the whole night. :)

Last edited:
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
fake pic seems fake :p j/k

GL on your trip

btw I think that making drug trip agenda's/to do's is kinda stupid, but that may be just me

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just because the time-stamp is off doesn't mean the pic is fake. My bro never set the date and time on his camera, so when I took it to Cancun back in January, all my pics ended up being tagged as taken in June of 2006 :p

Dam, you MUST send the result of your frapsing my way. This I've got to see :devgrin:

PS: Am I, seriously, the only person in this community who hasn't gone "trippin'" (to use the vernacular)? I feel so stereotypically "moral" :(

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
fake pic seems fake :p j/k

GL on your trip

btw I think that making drug trip agenda's/to do's is kinda stupid, but that may be just me
Nah, it's real, he showed me it on stickam a few hours later.

@Maj, don't worry, it will be posted on the forum. But since you're my favorite admin, you'll be the first to see it. <3

Bah, I'm an idiot, I missed your white text :(

Last edited:
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Okay so I'm extremely excited. I think this is gonna be as great as those prank calls we did a few years ago haha.

I updated my first post in the order I'm going to do everything.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just because the time-stamp is off doesn't mean the pic is fake. My bro never set the date and time on his camera, so when I took it to Cancun back in January, all my pics ended up being tagged as taken in June of 2006 :p

Dam, you MUST send the result of your frapsing my way. This I've got to see :devgrin:

PS: Am I, seriously, the only person in this community who hasn't gone "trippin'" (to use the vernacular)? I feel so stereotypically "moral" :(
I've never gotten high (with the exception of an oxycontin prescription) once in my life Maj, so I'm with you...But I'll take it further and proclaim that I have never been drunk.

Back from the shadows
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Its not necessary to experiment with substances just to "get into the groove".
I've tried all kinds of funky thangz out of utter curiosity, not to "fit in" or appeal to certain kind of groups.

If you're gonna try new stuff.. do it moderately, starting from highest to lowest, as in: Common joint to a bong, bong to a shroom, shroom to a whatever you feel comes next.
Same for alcohol, start with beer, dont start drinking 12 year old Whisky like an Irish war veteran.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom