Prepping for a 'magical' night alone

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've never gotten high (with the exception of an oxycontin prescription) once in my life Maj, so I'm with you...But I'll take it further and proclaim that I have never been drunk.
Depending on how you define "drunk", I can justifiably state that I haven't really been drunk, either. Tipsy, yes; but not inebriated to the point of illness, or to the point of really having any kind of hangover.

I guess I like my inhibitions where they are :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its not necessary to experiment with substances just to "get into the groove".
I've tried all kinds of funky thangz out of utter curiosity, not to "fit in" or appeal to certain kind of groups.

If you're gonna try new stuff.. do it moderately, starting from highest to lowest, as in: Common joint to a bong, bong to a shroom, shroom to a whatever you feel comes next.
Same for alcohol, start with beer, dont start drinking 12 year old Whisky like an Irish war veteran.
fo sho

i'm just doing it cause it's fun. not to fit in

god help me i'd be a ******.

anyways, to anyone that wants to watch, in one hour (8 pm pacific standard time) i'll be eating it and i'll remain on stickam for anyone to watch haha.

http://www.stickam.com/profile/kainationsh

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I guess I like my inhibitions where they are :p
Yay! We can have a restricted inhibition night on the town. We can get made hammered with coke and end with nice session of "Perfection"

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3syQV7WDAU[/ame]

"RUUUUUUN TO THE HIIIIIILLLLS"
"So which one of you lovely ladies wants a blow job"

er... "****ing ****ing-Sausage"?

<3 Kain

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, Kain was retarded for most of the night. Good times.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Okay. So I don't even know what to say about that

I'll write a detailed analysis tomorrow about everything.

i'm debating whether i'd do it again, you'll see why.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kain, I don't think I've seen anyone quite so self-satisfied. Your giggling was actually getting contagious :p

Did you ever get around to taking that walk and being in commune with the Earth (or whatever it is you wanted to end up doing)?

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Calling Kain while he was out on his walk was totally worth it.

He said he saw a rainbow, thought he was being followed, and couldn't believe that we heard the train.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Okay, so basically here's where I have to write down exactly what happened. I'll write it in stages, that changed my mood.

Background: So my plan to not have my parents walk in at any point during this was to tell them I was gonna be in a video game tournament from 8+. So I can't be disturbed. They agree'd and got all my **** done before 8.

So at 8, I took the shrooms on stickam, everyone saw, and we proceeded to play Left 4 Dead, on No Mercy.

-----------------

Stage 1: Sober

We just played, you know, whatever. Felt nothing for about an hour.

--------------------------

Stage 2: It's just kicking in.

Around the second level, my legs started feeling just a bit tingly. Whenever they were left alone, they would begin to tickle immensely. I kept playing.

Stage 3: The I-Can't-Stop-Laughing-My-****-Off stage.

Around the fourth level of L4d, I began giggling uncontrollably. Nothing was really different, I just couldn't stop giggling. It was such a god damn happy feeling. I don't even know what man. I can't explain it, I just couldn't stop laughing haha.

------------------------

Stage 4: Into the zone

So this is where it starts kicking in. We finished Left 4 Dead with, go figure, the only guy on shrooms surviving (lol Sub <3)

So I'm chilling on stickam, and slowly it starts hitting me. I saw bubbly clouds, in a rainbow form.

That is what I saw, except like, from left to right it was rainbow in color. That was just in the center of my vision.

---------------------

Stage 5: The Psychedelic phase

So now I'm starting to see those colors, everything starts to have a blue and red outline. If I looked at something, and it moved, it showed a red and blue outline, like two outlines. It was fantastic. Nothing really else here, except when I closed my eyes colors were ****ing swirling everywhere. So I decided, I had to go outisde.

Stage 6: The full on Shroom Phase.

So I'm feeling pretty damn happy at this point. I start to want to go outside.

So I already had a plan set up. I'd go down two main streets. But what I remember was, always stay on the right and take a right.

This was probably one of the most interesting ****ing phases. It was totally whack.

I walk out my room and say, "Hey guys, I'm going for a jog." my parents were like, "at this time of night?" and I told them "yeah I just want to start running."

So they let me go. I'm off. I took a step outside and walked down my drive way. I saw my black neighbor chillin and I waved, said sup, and he just started laughing and said "Wassap homeboy". I felt like a ****ing bad ass.

I remember looking up at the tree's and started to realize, the tree's were ****ing staring at me. They were like, full on staring at me, and it was a diiiirty ****ing stare. Like all the tree's were pissed off at me and ****. It was scary but I was laughing because I was thinking that a tree was staring at me. But it sucked cause they were giving dirty stares :(

I walk down the street and take a right, and a ****ing car pulls right in front of my on the side walk. I thought I was about to get jumped or some ****, but they just pulled into their house. so I leave, take a right, go all the way down, and take a right onto a main road.

I called the girl I like, Kristen, and talked to her through the phone. The way the main street is set up is on the side I was, there was brick wall all the way down the street.

It was THEEEEEE-weirdest-**** ever. Like, after I got to the middle, I would walk, and turn around and notice there was absolutely no progression made. I was in the exact same ****ing spot.

so I walked some more and realized, no progression was made. The tree's were staring at me and all the lights from cars and **** had a crazy ass rainbow shine to it.

so no matter how far I walked, I stayed in the same spot.

Basically I was passing by everything next to me but it seemed like I was in the same spot, like I was on a fat ass treadmill, and there's an animated background moved along side of me, so ultimately I was getting no where.

So I eventually take my first right and continue walking, and same **** happens. I'm just kinda absorbing everything, and this is the point where there's pretty much bunnies and unicorns everywhere. Then Damaera calls me.

He starts asking me what I was feeling, and I told him "Dude I'm just happy, bunny and unicorns everywhere."

Then he said, "so what about that train?" and I was tripping out now, because I was next to train tracks.

"what the **** do you mean? how do you know there are trains there me?"

I'm just happy as ****.

So nothing else to describe my walk besides forgetting where I was, except "just take a right whereever you get a chance"

Also, forgot to add, on my final stretch home I had to pass a park that's about a minute walking distance from my house, real close. I walked down into the park and the tree's looked ****ing frozen in time.

It looked like there was massive wind pulling the tree's, but the wind stopped and they were just stuck like that. It's just how they ended up growing. It was the coolest thing ever. I felt like time had froze and I was in it. haha.

Also, on the final stretch, I kept feeling like I was being followed.

---------------------

Stage 7: thus commence the bad trip

so I get home, and all the lights are out. Perfect, everyone's sleeping!

it's about 11 pm at this point.

I was in and see my parents lights are turned on, and so I think it'd be good to be like, "Hey I'm home."

so I do so and my dad goes, "wait wait wait!"

I start going "oh ****" and I walk into my room, and my dad follows through and, well, I don't know if any of you are familiar with ***** and it's meme's, but one of them is The Game.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=the game

Anyways, usually on ***** people say, "You just lost the game."

Back to my story, my dad walks in, talking about the "L4D tournament", he says, "So you just lost the game?"

I was trippin ****ing balls. I was like, "what?"

"The game, you just lost it. If you were winning you would of been jumping up and down but you just lost the game. you lost it!, right?"

and I was so lost, I thought he was talking about the ***** thing.

so I respond, "uhh. we won... but it's not over... so we kinda lost... umm. yeah."

and he said, "what? oh whatever, goodnight." and left.

so I pop up on stickam. I talk to everyone and turns out, I just don't want to be in this anymore.

I lay down and I'm just like, really out of it. I begin to think "man I jsut want this to be over now." It felt good and all but it was really intense. so I start laying on my bed trying to sleep it off, which is impossible, but my body feels insanely constricted. The more I thought about how I didn't want to do it the worse I felt.

My stomach started to constrict in and out, and it felt like I had to throw up really bad. My mind was swirling with colors.

I saw basically tons of colorful eyeballs, and the pupils were just expanding, getting dialted, then disappitating into nothing, and starting again. There were like, 1000 eyeballs staring everywhere, with the pupils growing.

It was ****ing scary. I just wanted out of it.

so I start texting the girl I like, kristen, and somehow talking to her made me feel peaceful again.

Somehow, talking to her completely pulled me out of the trip. and I ended up talking to her, and after about 30 minutes I felt good again, so I hopped up on the computer, and talked to everyone, when it hit me.

Why am I listening to rush? Boston? I hardly know any songs by them. They weren't the right songs of choice.

So I put in some All That Remains, and then it hit me, my next stage.

-------------------------
Stage 8: The godly phase

So I started listening to heavy metal, and out of no where I started having this extremely empowering godly feeling. I don't even know what it was, but I felt like I just been to the 7th layer of hell being tormented, and then when Satan came up to confront me, I ****ing kicked his ass and became some sort of Demi-God. It was surreal how much power I felt.

I just felt so ****ing insanely strong, and I felt unstoppable. that was a ****ing outstanding feeling and I want to experience it again some time.

Like, the way everything felt, the way I thought, I felt stronger than everyone. I ****ing LOVE METAL \m/

So I started pretty much becoming satan for a short while and it was pretty ****ing dope, let me tell you.

Satan's got a pretty good gig man. But eventually I laid down and it all started coming down.

-----------------------------------

Stage 9: The coming down phase.

so this is around 12:30 am. My body is still tingling and I saw a bunch of colors, but it wasn't as intense. Just colors.

so I end up talking to the girl I like, and at this point my confidence is sky rocketting at an all new high.

I end up telling her I like her. I really didn't care, and it was weird for me to be that open about girls. but I told her exactly what I felt, and she felt the same way. yee. She said she kinda been wanting to date me and stuff, but also felt college was too soon away to start dating, which sucks.

So this girl freakin likes me and such. blah blah.

So I eventually say good night, sober off and feel like a god.

----------------------------

So basically, this is what I gained.

+self confidence.
+better idea on how I look
+gaining knowledge girl I like likes me

Now the question: will I ever do this again? I admit, the bad trip was horrible. You want out of something but can't get out of it. but everything else was relatively so amazing, I'm definitely doing it again. but not probably for another 7 months to a year.

/end

Last edited:
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Good times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom