Pranks?

Force Pit Member
Best answers
come up with them or just post one you allready know ;p

well, this is relativly easy and efective :3

1 plastic cup
1 cigar lighter
ok, what you do is put the cup upside down on the table, bring it close to the edge of the table so you can get some gass from the lighter in it when you think you got enough, push the cup back on the table and aproach the cup with a flame should make a harmless big bang :3

Best answers
Sounds awesome! I'd try it xD I have everything i need.
Is there a vid on youtube that shows what it looks like?

Best answers
Heh, would be awesome. I've done similar tricks, but never tried this one.

Best answers
in mid game esf a while back i lied and said there was a story mode for esf the next day on the forums i seen someone begging for a story mode :cool:

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bought a tarantula just to scare the **** out of my sister, put it inside her favorite mug, upside down on the counter.

and then i waited...

Best answers
A bit cruel, don't ya think?
One day i went crazy. I have put dolls hair on fire, put the doll into a remote control toy car and set it loose into the streets >_< An epic moment it was..."Faulcon Doll!" it was hillarious xD People liked it.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bought a tarantula just to scare the **** out of my sister, put it inside her favorite mug, upside down on the counter.

and then i waited...
How old is she? If she's like 8 or something, that is a horrible thing to do, but damn I'd be laughing my ass off. Her reaction must have been priceless.

Edit:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MOjDKfAU-k0&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MOjDKfAU-k0&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Still cracks me up.

Last edited:

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
I remember in 4th grade some kid tripped me while I was running in recess.

Later the same day I saw him in the restroom against a urinal, doing the usual business.

I grabbed his shoulders and started shaking him and he ended up pissing on himself and his piss buddy next to him.

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
4 years ago I shook up a carbonated drink and gave it to my buddy. Guess the result.

I also took a 6ft long box, put 2 CD's inside and stuffed it with newspaper and gave it to someone as a birthday present.

Best answers
big chinese plastic snake ftw, throwed that on my mom last year from the balcony when she was down stairs, she almost died lol....

Force Pit Member
Best answers
lol nice ones guys ^^

how about thisone, you youre frend and a sweater could do it ^^
what you do is you grab one end of the sweater's sleav and you frend the other you balance it like a jumproap over a guy's head and when the sweater reachers the legs you pull back and up fast and as hard as you can, and that is called a faceplant :3
best to do on grass or a "soft" surface, you dont wana see the guy's teeth flying around
you can find some vids on youtube ;p

Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
After seeing it in a movie, i decided to try it IRL and it worked :) .
Put **** in a paper bag, put the bag in front of a neighbor's house, set it on fire, ring the bell and run.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I work at a Subway inside a college student center. There are courtesy phones on the other side of the foodcourt. It's fun to call them from our phone, wait til some random student picks it up, then just say some random ass things, then watch the reactions.

My favorites so far were:

*Adopting cholo accent "Yo mang, drop off is Taft and La Porte(two streets that intersect a mile or so out of town) at 11. You be there ese. You ****ed up last time, this time we don't forgive"
The guy's face went pale white. It was also that time I realized maybe I should tone it down a bit :x

Another time:

Code: Papa, Echo, November, India, Sierra. What is your report?

The girl who picked the phone up that time just walked away shaking her head.

We have a problem with vagrants taking up shack in the student center, hiding at night from the janitors and just sitting and watching TV all day while begging us for food. Normally, most of us don't care so long as they aren't hurting anyone. But there is one obnoxious guy who's been kicked out multiple times, but always manages to return. One afternoon, we realized that he had probably given out the number to the courtesy phones as his own, because if someone called, he would go over and answer it, then talk for hours on end.

One day I called it, watched him run the 30 or so meters the phone, then hung up as he picked it up. He answered, got dead air, then returned to watching Gunsmoke. I repeated this five times before he gave up. This is fun to do to this day, but usually he'll only get up two or three times now.

I'll also call the other two phones if the vagrant is talking on one, just to annoy him.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Once I told my lady friend the condom broke.

Good times.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I know what you mean, none of these pranks are particularly stellar

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kYWWMHTKXs&feature=related

LMAO

this is too god damn funny, thanks to spunky i checked this out and I laughed so god damn hard... i'm going to watch it a second time. LMAO that's so amazingly great. I'm loling so hard right now I can't breathe lololol
And I know you know the Golden part is the truth because of all the telemarketer numbers you've Reversed phone look-uped on the net.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
And I know you know the Golden part is the truth because of all the telemarketer numbers you've Reversed phone look-uped on the net.
You lost me. All I know is that's funny as **** and it made me laugh. That's all I care about.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OiO_UigdR8c

there is the whole thing from what I understand. I just found it funny so i thought i'd share it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom