Powerup

Best answers
well.. just wanna suggest that maby all the characters can raise ther powerlevel a cupple of times before they turn SSJ or transform into somthing stronger.. because in thoos dargonball Z episodes i have seen.. the charaters raise their powerlevels.. like when Vegeta and Goku fights for the first time, vegeta raises his powerlevel nearly like going ssj but he dont transform... and then another suggestion.. maby vegeta could transform into that big monkey-thing.. :p

Best answers
Sounds neat i guess....but they will all have to do it, and i remember piccolo and krillin doing it to.

Best answers
like when Goku increases his PL in front of captain ginyu, i think something like that should be in the game, but not as extreme, and with limitations.

not like turbo which is more like a quick boost when u need extra speed/power for a small time

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ESF isn't quite like the show, though. Characters in ESF fight at their full power at all times, even if the players are not. There are other threads with suggestions regarding the ability to reduce your power level in game.

Best answers
well i guess that shuts me up :X

and would that be an ability to temporarily lower your PL? that could be useful in situations in small private servers.... maybe...

Best answers
I would do the power down like this, you power down, you ki is 20. you dont show up on scouter, you dont do much damage, you power back up, you show up again,

Best answers
i think youve got a point bob, but if your power went as low as 20 would you wouldnt be able to fly for very long. It would be good if when you press fly your power went back up, but im not sure how hard it would be to program.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom