powerup in 1.1

Best answers
in the beta 1.1 feature list it sais: "-Replace powerup triangle by wrl model". well I STILL HAVE THE OLD ONE - after installing the full version (old esf version was deleted by me). can u tell me how "fix" that? i want the new "powerup animation".

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Um... this is a modeling forum / help section / suggestion, but I'll leave it here if anyone wants to answer the question. You might want to 'suggest' (in the proper forum) that the power up animation be changed.

Best answers
nope. thats not the point. in the beta 1.1 feature list it sais: "-Replace powerup triangle by wrl model". well I STILL HAVE THE OLD ONE - after installing the full version (old esf version was deleted by me). can u tell me how "fix" that? i want the new "powerup animation".

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
¬.¬
this is like 7 months old, he has probably fixed it by now - your not supposed to bring dead posts back...especially ones dug this deep under.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dark_Templar said:
its better to answer late then never.
-_-
:no: :fight: :S :D
not really ... you're not allowed to post in thread which are oldler than 2 weeks ...
please read the rules, before you post in this forum

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dark_Templar said:
download a new model for it
-_-

Seeing the date when the thread originator posted asking for help, the problem has probably been fixed by now: thread closed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom