powerstruggle ki balls

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
in the show goku was able to powerstruggle the spirit bomb with kidd buu.. why not make the other ball moves like trunks finishing buster, vegeta's big bang, frieza's death ball, goku's spirit bomb struggleable?

:p :cool: ;/ ;/ ;/ ;/ ;/ O_O

Best answers
I think it might unbalance the ball attacks advantages from the beam attack advantages. I think that most of the them it is a good thing that you don't have to PS as you can escape your enemy and hit them while they are in a PS or you can run away. It should be an option

Best answers
You can already Power-Struggle with any beam in the current ESF version... :rolleyes:

Tox

Best answers
Yeah, See a big attack coming towards you?

hold block and hope your strong enough for the attack not to explode and you can push it back.

Best answers
He means wen u chuck a ball at someone ur controlling the power struggle i think

Best answers
He means wen u chuck a ball at someone ur controlling the power struggle i think

If he mean's it by that then this has already been suggested many time's before.

Best answers
Its already existing, just shoot a big bang to a beam then shoot another beam to the big bang and it will help the big bang i think

Best answers
But that only work's if you have multi-power struggle enabled on the server.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom