Powers that transformation yeilds

Best answers
hey vegeta has the beam attacks, why not goku has those melee attacks he has??? what about ryuken/dragonfist it kill instantly. what about that monkey punch against piccolo daimao...

Best answers
Maybe you could give him Super Kaio-Ken Attack like as an SSJ ability cuz he used when fighting in the Other World Tournament. You could make him even stronger and faster.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by MR GUMP!!
How about duel kameha or chou-kameha/mega-kameha

i just think he should have something for ssj only like vegeta.
he now has the cou kame when he goes SSJ2 so itll be in in the release after the beta

Best answers
Glad to hear Goku gets the Chou in a later release. Great Now I am already getiing impatient for the next release. Will the torment ever end?!?! ;) Oh well it'll definatley be great when this beta gets released.:D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
goku also gets dragonfist when ssj3

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
goku also gets dragonfist when ssj3
coool will it be like dmzs hyper punch, able to smack somone along a map? that would be tight;D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no it will be like in the show where people die like instantly when u hit them... not like stupid hyper punch that sux0rs...

u got the normal melee attack it does the same thing as the dumb hyper punch

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Huh? Goku doesnt get a new attack?!?! I thought they were gonna put in the Super Spirit Bomb or somethin like that!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
no it will be like in the show where people die like instantly when u hit them... not like stupid hyper punch that sux0rs...

u got the normal melee attack it does the same thing as the dumb hyper punch
ignores the dmz flameing cos i happan to like the game

i have not seen dragon punch, i heard its on one of the films and the end of gt or something, but thats cool haveing hyper punch as a normally thing, btw would dragon punch be spammed thou, fly up to someone and kill them, kind of like a easy to control disc, can u explain it too me?

Best answers
Whatever they decide to give him i'm pretty sure it will decimate all. They wouldnt give him a pansy ssj hyper b*tch slap or somethin.

Best answers
I still don't see why he doesn't get Kaio-Ken off the bat. That is one of his trademark moves!

Best answers
Originally posted by Enforcer15
I still don't see why he doesn't get Kaio-Ken off the bat. That is one of his trademark moves!
What's the point? He's got a Turbo Aura ;) :p

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
If thats the case, shouldnt his aura give him some sort of bonus powerlevel factor over the other characters, and perhaps some red tint so it looks like a kaioken powerup? Just a thought really, but i like it the more i consider it

cheers

ultrassj_vegeta

U
hmm takin gokus turbo aura away.... wud that mean that kaioken wud take up no ki??... perhaps if they made it wud like kill his life or sumfin.....coz it gives a boost in ki dun it?

Best answers
*Ugh* I meant that sarcastically...cause if you think about it, all the Kaio-Ken attack really is is a powerup, a miniature boost in power that can be held for only so long and gives you a huge power increase as well as a speed increase and hurts you at the same time. Kinda like the Turbo Aura ;) (Minus the huge power increase and hurting you part :))

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
all kaioken does is multiply your strength at the cost of endurance so kaioken times two drains stamina at twice the normal rate or kaioken times four drains stamina at four times the normal rate so for the game, ya could have it it multiplys ya strength but it multiplys the rate at which Ki is used so its balanced............... well what do yer think?

Best answers
That is Lame no spirit bomb? WTF he does it twice that I can remember while SSJ in the show andi n a movie... so that s0x0r0z IMO

Best answers
o well i just wont use Goku!

Piccolo all the way :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom