Powerlevel

Status
Not open for further replies.

gogo

G
Hi guys and girls i have a little problem,i m plaing esf 1.2.3 with bots,and my problem is i dont want to loose power level when bot kill me.I What to do if i want not to loose a powerlevel? i

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Not to sound mean, but dont u need to verify if you need support?

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not to sound mean, but dont u need to verify if you need support?
You are indeed correct. Gogo, I'm afraid you'll need to verify your copy of HL before we offer any help, it's not because we're mean but to crack down on piracy of HL.

gogo

G
You dont understand,i m dont want to loose powerlevel cause i can t get more exp than bot have,for example i have 1000.000 bot have 900 000 he kill me i have 950 000 i hate that thing

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You dont understand,i m dont want to loose powerlevel cause i can t get more exp than bot have,for example i have 1000.000 bot have 900 000 he kill me i have 950 000 i hate that thing
Don't worry, we understand the problem. However, you'll need to verify your copy of HL before we offer any solutions. Go through this and we'll be happy to help.

http://validation.esforces.com/

gogo

G
sorry i bad in english but i think its not problem in my halflife cause,i only need to put a crooss somewhere but i dont remember where

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't worry, that link is to prove you have a legal copy of HL, it doesn't do anything to your game. The rules here say that you need validate before we help you.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Piracy is very bad :(

Members of the team never lie to new forumers.

Just do what he/she tells you to do :)

gogo

G
Now i understand,sorry but i bought i simple esf disc and i dont have steam like i m understand so what do to?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
buy a valid copy of half-life, register the key on steam, then install esf in /computer/programfiles/steam/steamapps/*your username*/halflife

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Download steam from here, then install and follow instructions.

If you can't find Half-Life in a store, see if you can find a credit card or something to buy it through steam. Thats the simplest way.

Let us know if you have anymore doubts. We'll try assist you the best we can. :)

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Now i understand,sorry but i bought i simple esf disc and i dont have steam like i m understand so what do to?
You Bought ESF on a CD?

Sorry to say this but you got ripped off. ESF is a free modification. You will always be able to download ESF from the mirrors provided on this site.

But as the rules say. You need a Half Life 1 game registered on STEAM in order to get support on this forum. If you have Half Life 1 that you bought, then you can simply register it on STEAM and it will work just fine. Other than that im afraid you will need to buy Half Life 1 seeing as the Final will not work without it.

gogo

G
HAHAHAHAH i dont know guys do you have brains,but i need to buy half life for 1 answer :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D it,s realy funny ok lock this cause it,s not fair.i just need 1 answer and i can delete my acc.I think you can break rule for that simple answer if not than ok ;)

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The problem here isn't about giving an answer to a simple question or not, its about being fair. If you have a valid copy of half-life, it takes just a few seconds to validate it and we can all go our own way, but since you haven't till now, it seems like you have a pirated copy. Why would we want to spent time and energy on helping people, not just you, who don't even support the developers whose games they play. If we help you now, whats stopping those who are ready to buy HL from saying, "Ohh.. they'r getting support as it is, we won't spend money and just pirate it, it doesn't matter anyway".

Trust us, we have brains, its just you don' have a heart.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
What Spidey300 said. Get Half-Life on steam, validate and then request support. We can't offer you any help at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom