Powerlevel cheat wont work for me!!

Best answers
Hey guys... I really love this game. I just wanted to test out what having full strength would be like... so I tried to do the powerlevel cheat. I followed all steps
1. Go into console
2. Type sv_cheats 1
3. type restart
4. Type "powerlevel 999999" or watever u want

and it didnt work. Im playing in a LAN server because when I host one, it never works(Darn firewall). But yeah... I followed all steps... and when I did it, it said it was an unknown command. Whats wrong? Am I missing something?? Do I need some sort of plugin or something?? Please help!!!

Thank you!!! =)

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That only works in the open beta. We dont suport cheats so that command is removed from finished versions.

Its only in the open beta so we can test higher forms without the need to play the game for 30 minutes to reach them.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if you whant to gain pl here it's an ideea on how to do it fast.GO to your esf folder go intro esf_bot folder,double click sbot.cfg open it with note pad , change the sbot3 pl with 90 000 000 transparets 255,save go to the game , chose a map (i sugest esf_riverside) go to the botmenu chose the bots idle add 7 bots and ki blast them

Best answers
Plss i don't search a Trainer for ESF =[
can you search and post for me?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There is no such thing as a trainer for ESF.

Never was and never will be. There are AMXX pluggins with similar functunalities but you have to be hosting the server for them to work and they are activated with console commands.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom