Powering up.

Best answers
Now, I think that there should be powering up of actual power level.
Heres the scoop, you use the "Power up" button that powers up your Ki, and you regain Ki like normal, when your full, and continue to press the "Power up" button, your power level rises to it's maximum.
As for transformations, all but the first transformation will be done in a similar fashion. And what about an option where you can launch blasts with either the control beam or not, like Majin Vegeta does in the show. Not many other suggestions, though SSJ 2 would be good :)

Best answers
what the i hope they dont get a permant pl increase cos thats just stupid, oh wait ill just stand there and watch my pl increase, thus taking away ome of the thing that makes killing people more fun, kicking ass and getting stronger by your hard work and skill, no way the power is fine as it is this is just well strange

Best answers
No, I mean, you have an alloted max PL, and you can power down, and power up to the max, no further.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
People have suggested the power up/power down idea before. In the show I see why it's a useful tool. But in-game the only thing I see it helping is if you power down far enough that you are no longer on people's scouters.

Other than that, it doesnt really seem worth it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom