Powering up

Best answers
When powering up i think the character should e glow or light up the area around them or something, like in the show :), maybe even a voice or somethin lol

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Moved to suggestions.

To do that would take extra coding and it is not really needed for something that will lower your frame rates.

Best answers
Omg all you people complaining about lag! GET NEW COMPUTERS WILL YA!?!?! Like honestly no offense or anything, its the year 2003 and all fo you out there are lagging on a ****ing quak1/2 engine HA HA HA thats stupid. Now I think that would be cool a voice of them screamin or something, that and them screaming when they put more ki into there beam attack in a power struggle. Now don't friggin complain about lag or get a new computer.

Best answers
Err no its because some of us use that disserpearing zig-zag program *grins*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Son|Gohan
Omg all you people complaining about lag! GET NEW COMPUTERS WILL YA!?!?! Like honestly no offense or anything, its the year 2003 and all fo you out there are lagging on a ****ing quak1/2 engine HA HA HA thats stupid. Now I think that would be cool a voice of them screamin or something, that and them screaming when they put more ki into there beam attack in a power struggle. Now don't friggin complain about lag or get a new computer.
Drop the attitude or next time it's a warning...

Some people just can't AFFORD to get a new computer, like me... I have to share one with my older brother.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
yep.. same for me blade.. this comp of 1000mhz isnt mine. i borrow it from my bro.. and i dont even have money to get a new comp..

about the idea. mh... animation maybe? that isnt going to lag?

Best answers
Yeah, i'm sorry. Sometimes I forget not everyone has a lot of money. But can you just imagin the potential of how realistic *like dbz..* this game could become if you used high detailed .. stuff *As in ..yeah stuff*

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, just like any computer game designer. They want to make their game accessable to the largest amount of people. So if they made ESF graphic dependant it would make it hard for a lot of people to play...like me.

It is hard enough as it is with my computer. :p

Best answers
Yeah Mah bad. Sorry keep forgetting about **** computers *No offense*. But I just read somewhere that there will be something like, cl_fxquality so you can like .. adjust the quality of yer .. effects .. Ahh im fat i dunno

Best answers
Well i started this so ima add somethin. I think there should be somethin like an option for power-up extras like a scream and the model is just normal brightness in dark areas or somethin ya know? (dont mind the bad typin :D)

Best answers
Originally posted by Son|Gohan
But I just read somewhere that there will be something like, cl_fxquality so you can like .. adjust the quality of yer .. effects .. Ahh im fat i dunno
this is in already! o_O

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
how about a explosion of aura as.. like kiblop only gold colored!

Best answers
ah well, as time goes on computers get better and cheaper, and so more people will get better pc's...like i found out when my friend got a computer 3 years after me for the same price and it was like 3 times better ;(

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its pretty easy to add lighting effects, i could make a cvar like cl_auralight to control how much light is given off, if any... 0 = No light, 100 = Light emits 100 units, and whatever else... What i really need to do is completly recode the particle systems, since the current ones are just old and crusty...

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Originally posted by Pcjoe
Its pretty easy to add lighting effects, i could make a cvar like cl_auralight to control how much light is given off, if any... 0 = No light, 100 = Light emits 100 units, and whatever else... What i really need to do is completly recode the particle systems, since the current ones are just old and crusty...
and that is really hard to do?

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Recode the particle system? Its not really "hard", its kinda time consuming though...
The lighting effects on the power up aura should be a peice of cake, its easy to allocate dynamic light clientside.

Best answers
yeah you should make a very good particle system that you could set in the configuration part,I think Sierra Sonic had a good idea about a 3d particle system you should mess with that a little bit Joe.:]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom