Powering Up

Best answers
One thing i find myself doing 90% of the time is hitting the powerup button constantly.
Powering up should be a process of gathering energy which actually takes a small amount of time, and not a few quick taps of the powerup button.

-Your ki pool should be bigger (enough to do a full scale of attacks and not running out of energy after using 1 or 2 attacks.)
-Ki pool should take longer to reach its full

The game would actually be tactical then. You powerup and plan your attacks. Wasting all your energy would be a bad tactic as it would take longer to powerup.
The only way to fight back with low Ki energy would be melee.
This would also help alot of suggestions that usually get shot down for being spammed in esf due to easy ki regain.
Fights would last longer, and be more aggressive, people who manage their energy bad would suffer.

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Parts of this sound alot like my Dynamic KI Pool suggestion.

The others don't so I'll critique:
I agree. Recharging your Ki should be alittle faster.

Shuyin said:
Powering up should be a process of gathering energy which actually takes a small amount of time, and not a few quick taps of the powerup button.

-Ki pool should take longer to reach its full
You kinda just nulled out your suggestion of faster poweruping of KI.

Best answers
I, myself have suggested the bigger KI pool a long while ago, although I don't think I did in a thread of it's own. I agree, however, I think that it should take longer to recharge your KI pool (like, the ammount of KI you get back per second would be less than what it takes now, while your pool holds more KI, too.) Recharging could maybe take a full eight to ten seconds to do, but you'd be recharging much more rarely.

Best answers
Oh so im not the only one who thinks this too , heh good.
What i mean Krazy-Killa,is not instant little bursts of energy like you get now, but rather a small powerup time (8 seconds or so as DarkOmen just said.) So its enough, but not too long.

*Edit i read your Dynamic Ki Pool thread. You suggest that your ki pool should increase as your powerlevel increases. Good suggestion, but since once you become super sayain your power is gonna be much higher(thus giving you a bigger ki pool) it would make powerstruggles even more unfair.
I actually would just want to change the way powerup is done, and gaining a bigger Ki pool would be part of it.

Best answers
turning into SSJ increased only PL not amount of ki, more SSJ decrese ki!!! This is why Mystic Gohan don't turned SSJ, because his ki would decrease!! Only SSJ2 and USSJ don't decresed ki, because SSJ and SSJ3 decreased it! I think it's good idea to increase ki pool with primary PL, but not with transformations! Except maybe some transes like Mystic, that would gave some ki along with PL! It would gave too much advantage too people that have quick transes!!

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Shuyin said:
Oh so im not the only one who thinks this too , heh good.
What i mean Krazy-Killa,is not instant little bursts of energy like you get now, but rather a small powerup time (8 seconds or so as DarkOmen just said.) So its enough, but not too long.

*Edit i read your Dynamic Ki Pool thread. You suggest that your ki pool should increase as your powerlevel increases. Good suggestion, but since once you become super sayain your power is gonna be much higher(thus giving you a bigger ki pool) it would make powerstruggles even more unfair.
I actually would just want to change the way powerup is done, and gaining a bigger Ki pool would be part of it.
Actually, you got a bigger KI pool when you transformed. It just was fixed. So if two people of the same PL got into a powerstruggle, but one was at SSJ, they would both have the same KI amount.

*back on topic*

Ok I see where your getting at now. You want a minimum time for charging up your KI. Instead of having a hold button down to charge (No minimum time) up. Which means you ahve to conserve which attacks to use at a certain time. I like. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom