powering up while shooting blast

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i have a question.. will you be able to power up during a blast shot? i came up with the question while thinking of goku.. if he makes the spirit bomb non ssj, while he's throwing it, can you go ssj and ps with it? to be stronger??

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well seeing as how at least atm spirit bomb is a non guided attack so ya can transform after throwing it but i dunno if you can fire at it if someone starts PSing with it in order to send it back like what buu and goku did

Best answers
Originally posted by imkongkong
i have a question.. will you be able to power up during a blast shot? i came up with the question while thinking of goku.. if he makes the spirit bomb non ssj, while he's throwing it, can you go ssj and ps with it? to be stronger??
No, you can't go SSJ while while powerstruggling with a controllable attack...you will just lose the attack. You can, however, turn your Turbo Aura on while in a powerstruggle to give you that added boost you need to win ;) This does not work on the non-controllable attack i.e. SB or BB

Best answers
aww :( Pc Joe said that you could go SSJ in a powerstruggle awhile ago :cry: o_o someone must have tricked him....
*glares at Mastasurf* :S

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by -{gF}- Trunks
aww :( Pc Joe said that you could go SSJ in a powerstruggle awhile ago :cry: o_o someone must have tricked him....
*glares at Mastasurf* :S
Lol, accually, before you use to beable to change to SSJ in powerstruggles. That was a long time ago, when you didnt gain/loose attacks when you turn ssj. Now with the new ssj system, you gain/loose certain attacks, which blows up the beam when you transform(since it accually removes all attacks, then readds the ssj attacks)

ultrassj_vegeta

U
k with ssj..... can u turn on turbo while ssj??.. so u get...EVEN HIGHER PL?... turning ssj wud be cool tho... coz u cud like surprise ur enemy....

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, to tell you the truth, its not a surprise. If you whip out the scouter then look at their pl, you can clearly see if they can go ssj or not. It is pretty l33t when your in intense battle, then one person turns ssj, then comes at you, continuing battle.

Best answers
hehe that would be cool...

but it'd be better if your losin a PS then you go SSJ and blow em away

Joe's back yaaaa :)

ultrassj_vegeta

U
o yeh... forgot bout that scouter......scouters pretty cool..... if u in a ps and u hav a lower pl.. how u sposed to win?

Best answers
I jus thought of something about winning a ps at a lower powerlevel, there should be a way to transfer power to the weaker player if you want to and counter the higher pl. That sounds neat huh? Like in the Brolly movie at the very end where Gohan and Vegeta and Piccolo gave their power to Goku so he could finish Brolly off.

This way there is always a way to win

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
now before everyone starts going on about balancing just make sure it doesnt get so balanced that a person who has been on the server for hours gets majorly minced by someone that just joined i mean balancing is good but ya dont want it too balanced

Best answers
hehe ya ur right. but this is kinda a hard game to make fair since its not like cs where its all skill. Alot of being good in this game is luck

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by L33T ha4or
now before everyone starts going on about balancing just make sure it doesnt get so balanced that a person who has been on the server for hours gets majorly minced by someone that just joined i mean balancing is good but ya dont want it too balanced

unfortunetly that is exatly how it is atm.... >_<

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In my experiance theres no such thing as spam...

Best answers
New moves with SSJ?

LOL i didnt even know moves got added/taken away when your turn ssj. So this probably means vegeta won't have FF until he goes SSJ.

EDIT: Oh yeah trick to winning power struggle against higher pl opponent is to not give them time to shoot a fully charged beam at you.

Ex.

If you are charging your beam, then all of a sudden u see the stronger guy charge his beam, then just fire at him before he has time to charge it fully. Although, this won't work all the time (depends on difference in pl), it will give you the edge sometimes.

Think about it Stronger guy w/ minimum powered up kame hame ha, against Weaker guys fully charged galit gun. The weaker guy has a better chance at winning the struggle.

Edit 2:

This might sound cheap, but who are we kidding here. Do you really expect to win a power struggle against someone higher in pl than you in an even beam struggle? I don't think so. Basically you just have to know when to struggle and when not to, otherwise your just fighting a losing battle and gaining no power.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
or u just melee his ass into the ground :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom