powering up -- increase pl?

Best answers
in the show, every now and then, the dbz characters seem to be able to raise their power levels at will (this is different from ki). examples include vegeta and goku raising their levels to summon kid buu (vegeta actually said something like "let's raise our power levels"), or gohan releasing an enormous power that nobody had sensed before he fought cell (i am not referring to ssj2 -- he actually unleashed a power immediately after goku sent him to fight). i think this should be included in esf. like, if a player finds himself temporarily safe from enemies, he could hold a button similar to the ki raising button that would actually raise the pl instead. of course there would have to be limitations; maybe it could only raise the pl 5 or 10 percent max and it could only be done every five minutes or so. what do you think?

Best answers
examples include vegeta and goku raising their levels to summon kid buu (vegeta actually said something like "let's raise our power levels"), or gohan releasing an enormous power that nobody had sensed before he fought cell (i am not referring to ssj2 -- he actually unleashed a power immediately after goku sent him to fight).
Goku and Vegeta probably had some of their powerlevel "hidden". This is also why a lot of the characters are capable of raising their powerlevels at will, because they had it the whole time.

Now about your idea. Personally, no. Why put this is in when EVERYONE would be doing it every five minutes making it more of a nuisance to keep your powerlevel rising with the other guys do the same.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
then people would just be hiding in the map to get huge pl's

not a good idea

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom