Power Ups

Should the Power up effect be larger in size?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Best answers
Hello people, i have seen the new movie clips & I think the mod looks awsome so far, but there was one thing that i found not to my likeing. The effect is great, don't get me wrong but the size of the powerup is very small, personally i would like to see it increased if not a little....I know this would be highly frivelus of me but i had to say it. What do you think, yes or no?

P.S. PC Joes quote of the moment goes perfectly here ;)

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think it is fine right now. If it gets any bigger it would kill your frame rates.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the power up effect is the last thing im worried about for real. GAMEPLAY is always the deciding factor to me no matter how good the game looks.

i can't want to use that melee system. is it all flying kicks and punches? i hope you can kick them above you, teleport above them flying and knock them back to the ground.

tight **** if it was like that right there.

Best answers
I chose no but I think it would be cool if the aura's size was bigger depending on the person's powerlevel.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think the aura while powering up should stay the same size but the aura while transforming should be bigger:)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
who cares as long as it LOOKS better.

btw, why not amek teh attack bubble a bit slower?

i have see it in the series a lot where they kinda outrun the expanding bubble of teh attack.

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
-=shadow=-tpf-: Why do you keep comparing the series too a video game. Nothing is going to be the same except the attack names and how it looks.

Best answers
it would be nice if that could be included, but i think that gameplay is more important than visuals.. although visuals come in second place :D

Best answers
phobius, don't hate people for wanting more dbz like stuff. After all this is a dbz based mod, its only natural for stuff in the game to resemble the show. If nothing resembled the show, then why even call it earth's special forces.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
exactly.

and the flood control is bs. 120 is waay too much.

and for gods sakes when is the beta going to be released. evne if you release a beta of the beta just SOMETHING.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom