Power ups

Best answers
You push E to power up right?

It be better if the ground cracks when u power up...

my second idea is super saiyans when power up u can see lightings around them...

Best answers
1 more thing... It be cool if its an RPG.. or something... lol like servers saved ur PowerLevel.. and u can fuse..

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont think the ground cracking is necessary, you already get rocks that float up when you powerup. It would look good, but you already have the rocks, and the dust.

The lightning effect is probably going to be in the next major release (1.3). Beta 1.3 will feature the completed transformations for the characters. So when Goku, Gohan and Vegeta reach their super saiyan 2 level, they will get the lightning around them, since thats how it was in the anime.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Double posting isnt a good idea, but the ground cracking thing would be nice =D And the thing with saving pl would be a very very very bad idea =( It would mean that the experienced players would have another firm grip on the n00bs, and it would discourage people from playing ESF. Fusion might be in the 1.3 version, but I doubt they would make it so you need another player for it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Welcome to the forums :yes:

I don't think there should be lightning for regular Super Saiyans, the lightning came with later trans' in the show and like TwisteR said, in the later trans' in ESF too.

Ground cracking isn't really necessary, although I guess it would make sense because the rocks (the ones that float up) have to come from somewhere. It wouldn't take long to code in seeing as all it would do is create a decal (the current 'cracked ground' decal caused when somebody is thrown into a wall) directly beneath the player when they charge on the ground. I don't know about for charging, but i'd like to see it for transforming on the ground, thats usually when the ground got cracked in the show.

Read the <a href="http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=3835">sticky</a> regarding powerlevel saving and fusion.

Best answers
well... the easiest way to do the ground cracking is to have decals plastered on the ground during power up... that dissappear after a few secounds

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
evirustheslaye said:
well... the easiest way to do the ground cracking is to have decals plastered on the ground during power up... that dissappear after a few secounds
That actually isnt a bad idea. If it were going to be added, thats probably what would be done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom