Power Up

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
It would be a cool idea to have a new power up thing wich will work like this: You press a button for example E and your Power Level starts deacreasing and when u press the R button a power up sprite shows up and increases your power level untill your maximum. I mean if u start with goku with 750 k power u cant increase ur power more than that but it would be awesome anyway.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
so where is the balance ?maybe a noob dose not know who to use that buton or it dose it no it then it will just be super easy and as for pros they will allwase use it

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont get what the suggestion is about?

Can you be more specific?

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
he is saying to when you Power UP your PL will get up like like a turbo but it will remain that way

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
im saying: ill give a example:

I am Goku and I start with maximum Power Level of 750 000. When i press the F button my Power Level starts decreasing and it only stops when I stop holding the F button. If I press the G button it appears an turbo aura or an power up sprite and the Power Level starts increasing. Also you can't increase more than the maximum power level in goku case when he starts: 750 000. As known after u do damage your maximum power level would increase and so you can increase your powerlevel to the new maximum. Hmmm let me give an example from the DBZ Episodes: remember in Ginyu Saga when Vegeta was going to charge Recoome? A blue turbo aura appeared and he was increasing he's power till he reached maximum then he attacked Recoome. Also a proove was the other members of Ginyu were saying he's power was increasing cus they had scouters. Another example: remember when Krillin found the secret lab of doctor gero and he increased he's power level so the others could find him?

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Trungeta said:
im saying: ill give a example:

I am Goku and I start with maximum Power Level of 750 000. When i press the F button my Power Level starts decreasing and it only stops when I stop holding the F button. If I press the G button it appears an turbo aura or an power up sprite and the Power Level starts increasing. Also you can't increase more than the maximum power level in goku case when he starts: 750 000. As known after u do damage your maximum power level would increase and so you can increase your powerlevel to the new maximum. Hmmm let me give an example from the DBZ Episodes: remember in Ginyu Saga when Vegeta was going to charge Recoome? A blue turbo aura appeared and he was increasing he's power till he reached maximum then he attacked Recoome. Also a proove was the other members of Ginyu were saying he's power was increasing cus they had scouters. Another example: remember when Krillin found the secret lab of doctor gero and he increased he's power level so the others could find him?
So you're suggesting that there should be a way to decrease or increase your power level? That sounds about the same as the suggestions made for being able to hide your power level, all of which were turned down and has been stated in a stickie (if I remember correctly) that it will not be added.

There's no point to it anyway since it's near impossible to hide from anyone plus everyone is always fighting.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ahh i see.

A hide PL thingie.

Useless in a game like ESF though.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
maybe but it would be cool i mean be in a middle in a game in wich u have ur maximum PL of 2 000 000 and ur using only half and the other guy(/s) say muaaahahahhahaha i can pwn you with 1 hit/beam muaahahahahahhaa and then you start increasing ur power WHAAAT? now ur the one who says muaahaahhaahhaha cus with high pl u get more damage in melee and deadlier beams.

Best answers
it doesn't make that big of a difference you know, unless your having max 110k and only showing up for 7500 and then powerup to your max, otherwize it's rather useless

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
anyway it would be more realistic and more cool woundt it ?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its totaly useless in ESF. Even if someone has 1 million PL more than someone else the weaker guy can beat the stronger one.

Besides do you realy expect that people would stand still and watch you power up your PL. Heck by the time youd power up youd get blasted already.

In ESF there is no room for something like that.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Grega said:
Its totaly useless in ESF. Even if someone has 1 million PL more than someone else the weaker guy can beat the stronger one.

Besides do you realy expect that people would stand still and watch you power up your PL. Heck by the time youd power up youd get blasted already.

In ESF there is no room for something like that.
What if when you charge your PL your immune to attacks like when doing Trans. Its true it happens the weakling can beat the stronger guy but its just a idea. i think its pretty nice altough i agree not very usefull.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Trungeta said:
What if when you charge your PL your immune to attacks like when doing Trans. Its true it happens the weakling can beat the stronger guy but its just a idea. i think its pretty nice altough i agree not very usefull.
Nope, that would be a bad idea since there are players that spam the transformation immunity and it will only be worse if you're immue to attacks while powering up.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
To give the suggestion some actual addition to gameplay, turning down your PL could lower ki and stamina consumption.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
well if it comes to abusing admin can take measures.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
noway, it would suck with this idea, think about the noobs whom use it, just think...

they will increase their pl to maximum and start beam spamming, now thats lame...

i like the powerup the way it is atm, and it takes time to manage to use it like that u wont run out of ki in fight ...

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
@Trungeta: Yeah, because all servers have active admins who never abuse things. -_-

@Legendary: Ummm...them powering up to the maximum and beam spamming wouldn't make any difference to as it is now as their maximum is not the PL Cap. The maximum is how much they have earned since joining the server. For Example, Goku join and has 750,000, he fights until he gets 800,000, he can lower it all he wants but the highest he can raise it to would be 800,000.

@ The suggestion: Nah, it's really not needed in the game and making people who use it immune to all attacks while using it would be a VERY bad idea. Also, this kind of PL adjusting has been suggested many times before.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes, although it was in eea in 1.1...
although i heard that people didnt like it at all, it gave "unfair advantage"
like scripts etc.

but anyways that thing is unnecessary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom