power-up without fragging????

Best answers
i think it could work becuase a lot of times it's really anoying to have to kill someone like 32 times before you can become super-sayain. I think you should be able to Power-UP(but not a boost) gaining a powerlevel increase. the thing is you could only do it for like 10 seconds(or more w/e) but only once per life. than i f you get killed you can do it again. this shouldn't restrict fragging but just make it a bit easier to become super-sayain
BTW--im not lazy
_________________________-
hmmm........

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually, that does sound pretty damn lazy. So you're saying the more a person dies the more free power they should be allowed to have? That doesn't really make any sense. Hide, power up, kill yourself, hide, power up, kill yourself. Worst case scenario somebody at your level beats you, and you come back stronger than they are because you get to power up before the next battle.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes that would be hella lame

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ever tried to use the turbo button ???
you can speed and PL ... multiplier: 1.25

there's no need to raise this because some chars transformation multiplier is just 1.5

I think: keep it the way it is

Best answers
I think what he ment by that is like you use it once per life, for about 10 seconds, but when you die, your pl goes back to what it was BEFORE you did the power up thingy. i think thats what he ment, but i dunno.

but in my opinion:

Bad Idea. :fight:

Best answers
You couldn't gain power sitting around, as a matter of fact, you would LOSE power.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
his idea was to go to SSJ with out havein to get the pl to a certain amout but to control it it would last only 10 seconds per life
personaly i think if that is put in then make it so that you loose pl very fast untill you get to the real transform pl or better yet not to put it in at all

Best answers
yay! you got it...but fine by using the turbo make it possible to boost and then transform (if it reaches the PL) and your Ki will go down and thats how long you maintain that form!

Best answers
How about a button that raises your power (not turbo). It's like gathering your energy and becomming stronger.

You would have to hold the button, go into an animation of powering up (not recharging) and then if you hold the charge for atleast 3-5 seconds you start slowly gaining power. Then as soon as you let go of the button (unless it's a toggle key) there would be a wait time to use it again, maybe 20 or so seconds. This could prevent people hitting the charge button every chance they get. And the 3-5 second wait time to use it in the first place would make it somewhat difficult to hold the charge very long at all. So it would mostly be used to help the weaker players while the others are distracted. And of course if you are out in combat whoopn ass you would still gain alot more power than you would from 'powering up'.

+ Another way to help teh n00bies have more fun without rewarding them for sucking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom