Power Strugles

Best answers
1.i think when you do a power struggle with a beam attack or any other attack that you can power struggle with that there would be like a glow around the ball part of the beam. like a kind of glow when you do vegeta galic gun.
2. It would be cool if you were doing a power struggle and then beable to push the turbo botton then your beam would get bigger and stronger instead of haveing to hold the attack botton down to get more ki.:cool:

Best answers
1.i think when you do a power struggle with a beam attack or any other attack that you can power struggle with that there would be like a glow around the ball part of the beam. like a kind of glow when you do vegeta galic gun.
Seems useless to me...

2. It would be cool if you were doing a power struggle and then beable to push the turbo botton then your beam would get bigger and stronger instead of haveing to hold the attack botton down to get more ki.:cool:
Uh... it's already like that man... If you have turbo on, your beam already gets stronger.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
First idea seems more like eye candy than anything else.

And second, you can turn on turbo and pump more ki into a blast.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah u can even go ssj mid ps if u wanted too

Best answers
NO. i ment that when you do the turbo the beam its self would give a burst of energy out and the beam itself would get bigger in size

Best answers
It was already suggested by me........ and i didn't got any answer .... so it's up to the team....... and when posting a suggestion pls see the other threads......

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom