power exertion move

Best answers
this maybe a dumb idea to some, and manly some wierd fantasy of mine but i was think it would be quite the cool if there was a move where you could exert you power ki in this instance. Heres the basic idea. I spose really this a funny sort of block

It could be a move or assigned to a key, personaly id like it to be on a key, when you press and hold this button it starts to exert you ki at quite a high drain rate (im not sure how big a drain). So while holding the key your exerting ki would force people back or if the agressor is strong and say they are moving towards you it would be like walking into a strong head on wind, it would push back ki blasts and other small or low pl attacks depending on your pl, eg if you are strong and some low pl attacks are coming at ya it would force them back not send them flying back just force them away if they hit a person or a wall they will explode if you dont however if you stop exerting the attacks will continue towards you,and if your alittle on the weak side for the attacks it would only slow them down, while doing it you cannot move, and after exerting you cannot do it again untill you recover you could do everything normal but you cannot exert for a while (could have its own recovery meter) and say if a attack does hit (excluding mele) it would be reduced damage. You could even change it so that its like a charge move, the longer you hold it the more ki you will exert and it will be like vegetas kamikaze in the buu saga, but instead of killing alot of stuff is like a big shock wave knocking stuff back. the animations could be similar to gohans shield attack or the power up one but they yell real loud while doing it

it maybe a stupid concept and needs alot of work but this is just a idea nothing else, and i really would like feed back

Best answers
I know what you are talking about, you mean like a gust attack right. I guess it would be cool if it were in the game, but it just might be a little to hard to code. Not only that, but what good would it do in the game. When someone is coming at you, you could simply use that attack to push him away or stop him. And when was this attack seen in the show.

@pu

Best answers
Goku did a move on namek against Jeice and Burter that looked a lot like what killjoy is describing

Best answers
it is a good idea but it would probley be to hard to program and plus it would be to easy to win with that but besides that it would be a good idea.:yes: :yes:

Best answers
um i have know idea how hard it would be, i dont think it would be tho, still it is the hl engine

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
but whats the point?

i mean a quick melee shot will do the same thing...

not to mention how would the attack work?? only shoot to the sides that would be to hard to controll.. or all around? that would just be stupid to have a fart bubble around u so no one can get near..

just wouldnt be praticle in esf

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom