Power down

Best answers
I thought about a new option:
There will be a special button or something, that when you press will act similar to the block button: you will not be able to move, or will only be able to move slowly without jumping, and you will be "hiding" your ki like they do in the show, and you will not be seen on the scouter, or everyone see that you have only 5% of your real ki.
Sorry if this idea is too stupid/already suggesten and for my english.

Best answers
no, that wouldnt do anything. on the scouter it shows everyone anyway, so a smaller PL would still be shown on it anyway, if u did hide your PL it would just be a smaller square than the rest

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
you guys actually take the time to worry about small details like that without having your own arse handed to you on a plate for standing still too long? If your answer is yes, find some more challenging players :rolleyes:

Best answers
One this has been suggested before
two, this is only good when there is a place to hide, the maps arnt that big, not big enough to hide in

Best answers
Originally posted by Cheeseman
you guys actually take the time to worry about small details like that without having your own arse handed to you on a plate for standing still too long? If your answer is yes, find some more challenging players :rolleyes:
I wouldn't say that the idea being pointless is a "small thing".

Best answers
I think that if they see you as a little square they'll think they are much stronger than you and come to you and when they come you stop hiding your power and kick their asses!!

Best answers
An idea like this is valuable, but it should be better in the fact that you could LOWER your Pl, like only using 3 mil out of your total 7 mil even you are super saiyan or something, so you could enjoy an even fight. A lot of people out there get really powerful then just fire kamehamehas at full power out of nowhere at masses of weaker fighters and get bored. If they could lower their power and join in making it even the game would be cooler. Plus, in the show you could power up, like putting up your pl to your natural max. It is only natural that the chars in the show could "power down" in the same way they would hide power. For example, take the Fusion Dance that Goku\Vegeta (they eventually got it down but I don't know much about that fusion other than that they did it as SSJ4 or something) and of course the classic favorite, Chibi Trunks and Goten, becoming Gotenks. If you remember, Piccolo said "Hey Trunks, hold back your power a bit." This means that they can avoid powering up to full, right? Someone say something about this one cuz I think i'm right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom