POTW.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pumping PS is not the way it is now. That's all I'll say.

Form your own conclusions about what it means ^^

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cold Steel said:
Exactly, having supah dupah reflecting water with the new features in 1.3 will make it lag.

Oh,and one more thing, if you don't like my maps, then don't play them. I will create my maps the way I like, and I couldn't care less about a smart ass' opinion who 'think' they know everything about mapping.

And I think I already mentioned everything displayed before the release of 1.3 is considered work in progress, so don't give us the 'I don't like it, because it's not fancy enough' bullcrap. For all you know it's not even finished yet.
I hope that wasn't directed at me. I wasn't trying to be a smartass, I love the map and I love the watertexture. I just think its a bit to bright and was only pointing it out because I want ESF to be the best it can possibly be.

As for it being a work in progress, everyone realizes the map is a work in progress. Right now while it is a work in progress is the only time we can actually make any suggestions. I mean, when the map is done... its done.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the brightness level is FINE... everyone who says its too bright, just wait for the map to come out and then make your own decisions.. u can't be really sure unless u try it for yourself

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
imkongkong said:
the brightness level is FINE... everyone who says its too bright, just wait for the map to come out and then make your own decisions.. u can't be really sure unless u try it for yourself
When Arrival was first shown, it looked ****ing awesome. I was on the map once, couldnt see **** during several fights, and Ive never gone back. Lets try to prevent the same crap from happening again, and just fix it while we can.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pain said:
Pumping PS is not the way it is now. That's all I'll say.

Form your own conclusions about what it means ^^
Psh, and you said Kama was evil...

Well this just goes to show the impaitent asses here, stuff is actually getting done.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zeonix said:
Lets try to prevent the same crap from happening again, and just fix it while we can.
Yes! Lets! Take up mapping and help the rebels defeat the evil people of the planet hoth! Though I hear they make delicious chocolate mints.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zeonix said:
When Arrival was first shown, it looked ****ing awesome. I was on the map once, couldnt see **** during several fights, and Ive never gone back. Lets try to prevent the same crap from happening again, and just fix it while we can.
like i said, wait till it comes out to give crits >_> u never know until u play it

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And what happens when it is too bright, imkongkong? Another map not being used by any server? Sounds like a waste.

Taking up mapping wouldnt change the skybox o.0. But it just may give me the edge I need to defeat the empire.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thats why we have beta testers. The only bad thing about arrival is that beams are hard to notice in the sky, but i got used to it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if u hate the sky box so much, go into your gfx\env folder, find the name of the skybox and edit all the 6 sides to make it darker or replace them with another sky box.. you don't have to play on a server that will use that map.. and most likely people WILL play on that map.. it very much resembles Namek.. also even though you say you dont play on arrival, a lot of servers still play on that map

Best answers

ok so we actually don't know what color is the other beam cuz we don't see it .... as noticed the pump can be seen in the ps bar ..... i don't know why but vegetas ki bar is full and he is in a ps and did a pump ....

the model looks good ... http://www.esforces.com/images/model/vegeta.jpg .... in game and in the picture ... :)

the maps looks ok ... and anyway your not gonna have arrows in melee now ... so you can play in a bright light ... and if you can't see your crosshair just change it into a darker one ....

ohhh and thank GOD .... actually the esf team .... the ps is going into a strait line ... not all over the map likr in 1.2 :yes: :devgrin: .... that's what i've been waiting for a long time .....

so therefor esf team will make the game look good ... feel good ... this is just a pic of the game "in progres " ... they will fix the rest of the minor stuff later ... they are probably working there asses off on the mellee sistem and every thing else .. and after the game is done they will fix the rest of the grafix stuff like maps and models etc ... SO SHUT UP ... the game will rock after it's done ....

can't wait for it to be done .... good going esf team .... continue the awesome work

Sound Artist
Best answers
Kama said:
Bananas I say.
Phew, atleast no one has complaints about the audio:p Well, not that i know of anyways =) Yay i'm immune to criticism!

Best answers
WoW!! dAmN that is super sexyh!! .p :p well took like 3 weeks already to have a new potw :'o but it was all worth it just by looking at that pic! damn it sure is tehh sexyness!!

hmm.. and what else about the pic. i love the ps, the beams looks damn sexyness, i love the new crosshair, it looks swetness customers! ;D i can't wait to get mehh hands on 1.3 and test all the new and cool things out, if mehh com has power to run the whole 1.3 ..

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Magus:
Was in a power struggle, and my buddy missed the collision with his beam, so it was just me and Pain, every time I "pumped into the powerstruggle", my... ..."after I released to pump into the PS".
...you are "trying to pump" and your buddy is firing beams, also taking from your ki pool.
Mist is on the mark with his guess I think...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wheres_warren said:
Mist is on the mark with his guess I think...
Oh Lord..

I get all tingly inside, thinking about the new PS system.. o__o

It looks and sounds.. incredible. Simple though awesome.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
yeah but it will be it will stil be arrows in advanced melee no???????????

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Grega said:
Love the new system and all but 1 question remains.

WTF are there 2 struggle bars?

Is 1 for the PS charging or something like that.

The rest is clear and owns XD
--------------------------------------------------------------
I thing the 2 struggle bars ar one for evry player the red is the distant one and the blue you if the blue gose up the red gose up and the red lose or this is what i thing is for

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom