potw

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that map really looks excellent, who is the creator? He's telepathic or something...I wanted to make a dried up lake map :( Oh well, now that this is made it would be pointless. Well this map is really great, and if there are some people that complain about the brightness of this map, just don't play in it, it's that simple.

This map really looks good for open battles, the textures are super smooth too, and I can't even start talking about the skybox, I'm drooling all over my kb..

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i like this map but esf_city will still be the best one

Best answers
I think ino the map , it's Naom village . Naom is goku's friend from DB , He participated at World Martial Arts .

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm, there aren't a lot of ESF maps like this, so it's good to see variety.

Easter Egg=Fill-up-the-lake-with-water mechanism

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Well this is different, it would be hell to see the advanced melee arrows in 1.2, but since it's 1.3 i guess it's ok.

Best answers
WOW my noobish mapping skills feel like nothing compared to this. :eek: *drool falls out of mouth. And Donnie is right holly hell that sky box rox!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's not bad. If it's fairly small, open, with minor objects thrown here and there, then it'll be a popular map for sure. As long as it's not like arrival. That map was just pointlessly huge <.<

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kaination said:
If it's a map from DB, does that mean the whole 'dbz' only thing has been broken? :eek:
It's never really applied to maps. Just game mechanics. In all honesty, we're just too lazy to program in the extra trannies. ;)

Best answers
Kama said:
It's never really applied to maps. Just game mechanics. In all honesty, we're just too lazy to program in the extra trannies. ;)
Well if it's about laziness, I can help...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
~*Logan*~ said:
It's not bad. If it's fairly small, open, with minor objects thrown here and there, then it'll be a popular map for sure. As long as it's not like arrival. That map was just pointlessly huge <.<
Yeah, arrival was huge, not horizontally, but vertically, the massive cliffs that were like a km high made it look and feel so huge. this map looks much different though, cliffs don't tower as high as in arrival, let's just hope I'm right ^^

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Can you show us a pic of the ceiling?

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zeonix said:
Can you show us a pic of the ceiling?
Yeah, the sky box looks pure gold from this point of view. Bright maps = bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom