[Old PotW] PotW: Gohan Pod

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You should listen to Sicron, not Avenger. Sicron says something meaningful while Avenger says anything he likes, no matter if it's true or not.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I agree with Bob. Huckleberry is right. Avenger is silly.

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Um... I like the POTW? I guess it seems a little big but considering there's no "sitting in a pod" animation, it's fine. Unless DT has plans ^^. Is the title and caption a Stars Wars reference? I've only ever seen the first half of Episode I so I'm stumped.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Um... I like the POTW? I guess it seems a little big but considering there's no "sitting in a pod" animation, it's fine. Unless DT has plans ^^. Is the title and caption a Stars Wars reference? I've only ever seen the first half of Episode I so I'm stumped.
The only person who gets the Star Wars reference is the one who made the thread, the rest of us have no clue what he's talking about :p

Best answers
i give a **** about star wars><

what about that pod spawning idea? possible? wanted? gonna be made?

Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the only thing i like about starwars is the ending credits

Best answers
1.i hate you all
2.star wars sucks ass!!!! seriously! old guys jumping around like on drugs and duelling with giant glowing dildos...................

3.what about the ****ing pod idea??????????? some noise and BAM pod crashes randomly on the map and releases the fighter

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1.i hate you all
2.star wars sucks ass!!!! seriously! old guys jumping around like on drugs and duelling with giant glowing dildos...................

3.what about the ****ing pod idea??????????? some noise and BAM pod crashes randomly on the map and releases the fighter
Would require a total decoding of Half Lifes spowning system and we aint going that far into the engine.

✔️ HL Verified
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
It might be posible with an AMXX plugin or meta plugin for that matter.

Basicly:
- intercept the spawning message, change the origin to somewhere in the sky,
- save and change the current model to a pod model,
- go ahead and increase the velocity, change the angel to random and let it crash into the earth.
- once crashed, create a smoke screen, and quickly change the model back to whatever it used to be

Btw, I'm not a starwars fan, but saying it's lame is just small-minded. It means ur just too young, and haven't had the pleasure we had, when the series came out. (although I only watched the latest 3)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom