Misanthropist
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Indeed, the buffer zoning looks fantastic. Especially with the red tinting.

Back from the shadows
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Fantastic pic. I love the redness, although such vivid colors would make the map unwieldy to play. I thought it might have been a new frieza model, but after seeing the rigidness on his tail my dreams were hopelessly shattered.

Jk

I WANT A PICTURE NAME
Banned
Best answers
because the model.. sucks.. xD frieza isnt that ****ing tall.. cooler... maybe but not frieza he's a small ass saiyan hater xD

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
because the model.. sucks.. xD frieza isnt that ****ing tall.. cooler... maybe but not frieza he's a small ass saiyan hater xD
That he is, I got to be honest but I did not like the Open beta model it looked wrong.

Oh that map yeah it's a lot of fun to play.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
His proportions are just off. He looks too tall (Freeza is REALLY small), to muscular (just watch some episodes, you can see he is not that muscular unless he is in his full powered mode, but then he is way more muscular than he is in this screenshot or previous screenshots.), his tail....hmmm, doesn't look right either.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The team should consider It's over 9000!'s request since his nickname is "It's over 9000!"

Back from the shadows
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
If the goku model got a total makeover, considering the model was already superior to frieza's, than its probable that the latter will receive the same treatment. Eventually.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom