[Old PotW] POTW - 6/13/10 - OHHHHHHHHHH BILLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, i agree its been bloody 2 months and NO NEWS UPDATE and instead of doing a News update they do a 2 secound gif
I'm just wondering how you cannot be satisfied with the game's revision, alone?

And, that's a fairly impressive 2 sec gif.

Legerdemain Cheese Spread
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I'm just wondering how you cannot be satisfied with the game's revision, alone?

And, that's a fairly impressive 2 sec gif.
k then.ignore the 2 secound gif one cause the gif is pretty awesome. listen to when i said WHERES THE NEWS UPDATE?!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
k then.ignore the 2 secound gif one cause the gif is pretty awesome. listen to when i said WHERES THE NEWS UPDATE?!

And here I was almost certain that the team owed us nothing, and that they do this project for free. I stand corrected... WHERE IS THE NEWS UPDATE, YOU *****ES?!

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Really amazing how big this beam is, if you compare it with the biggest of the current esf.
I really hope the explosions are big aswell :)
And the dust and rocks flying, that just....OH MY GOD NO FREAKING WAY.
You guys are doing a really great job.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Really amazing how big this beam is, if you compare it with the biggest of the current esf.
I really hope the explosions are big aswell :)
And the dust and rocks flying, that just....OH MY GOD NO FREAKING WAY.
You guys are doing a really great job.
Guys whats the averange FPS you guys get when testing the currently ESF:Final version you are testing it?

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Someone should totally make a wallpaper out of this @_@
I CAN'T STOP STARING AT IT ASPLODE AGAIN AND AGAIN

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
did someone say assplode ? hahahaha sorry hahahahaa

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Did you guys edit the gif? I was looking at the gif on my laptop and now I'am on my PC and the picture doesn't show the whole thing now. It loops before the spirit bomb hits the ground.
Nope. Trouth is the SB never toutches the ground. It just flys over it and over the player blowing up somewhere behind him.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Would someone please explain to me in detail how an ass can plode?

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
[video=youtube;KgMTmXcMS1E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgMTmXcMS1E[/video]

🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
it was fixed then rebroken some how, forgot how. But really dude? REALLY? Does it matter that much, even if we released it like that just tweak the thing in 2 seconds. There a way more things to worry about in this mod than that.

And wait for an update dont demand, things like that its very rude dude. Obviously we know an update hasnt been released when we get to it, it will be put up. Relax, your comment turned me off so hard man. Now i'm mad.
If you just need 2 second to fix, why it never happened?! Please stop comments like "there are much important things to do" or something like that. If it's just that fast to fix, you can do it while sitting on toilette and also watch a movie and playing online poker.

Then since 2 months we (the community) saw nothing. The potw can be taken in the past. Who matters? I guess the biggest problem are the models. How about that? How many are done/left? I believe, I really do, that the coders work up 60% or more of a day. And then the team publish a gif like "hey look what we did last 2 months". And at that point I'm kind of frustrated. I've expected more. If you have to make of me. It's okay kiddies, go get your lolly back.

I'm no ForcePit member and i just can comment what I see. And guys (hope you won't disagree with me) it wasn't that much. Btw, I'm sure that there are persons at the team with the function of "publish" who can't code or model or create some maps. I guess it's there job. If you need a man writing some news - okay, I'm right here.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
THATS LIES! there still needs to be more Models,Maps and other stuff to finish
You do realize I was being sarcastic, right? :).

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you just need 2 second to fix, why it never happened?! Please stop comments like "there are much important things to do" or something like that. If it's just that fast to fix, you can do it while sitting on toilette and also watch a movie and playing online poker.

Then since 2 months we (the community) saw nothing. The potw can be taken in the past. Who matters? I guess the biggest problem are the models. How about that? How many are done/left? I believe, I really do, that the coders work up 60% or more of a day. And then the team publish a gif like "hey look what we did last 2 months". And at that point I'm kind of frustrated. I've expected more. If you have to make of me. It's okay kiddies, go get your lolly back.

I'm no ForcePit member and i just can comment what I see. And guys (hope you won't disagree with me) it wasn't that much. Btw, I'm sure that there are persons at the team with the function of "publish" who can't code or model or create some maps. I guess it's there job. If you need a man writing some news - okay, I'm right here.
Again no idea why that bug is back as it was allready fixed once. In any case at this point the bug is trivial as we wont be using that model for the final anyhow.

As for the GIF. I can asure you that the spiritbomb has been changed in the past 2 weeks. Why we dont make a large news about it. Cause it looks ****ty at this stage with all its effects not properly scaled to each other and details like that. As i said in another thread. The GIF is a heavy WIP shot that only looks good from that angle.

Last edited:
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
who the hell are u dude? really? if ur mad go be mad somewhere else becuz im sure many others can care less about ur opinion. u think its our job to please u? we do this for fun and show updates of what WE did. We dont have to do a damn thing, we do it becuz we enjoy doing it. and thats all there is too it. if u gotta a problem, deal with it yourself. we fixed that skin problem a LONG time ago, it made its way back when we reverted something for some certain reason. every post u make pisses me off. go away if u cant wait, there are plenty of people here that can appreciate what we do and what we show. your an unnecessary addition who should simply be subtracted, that's all. u also forget that we have lives. u seriously think we sit inside your internet on your computer and just do esf stuff all day. we work hard on this **** but yea we have a life and sometime that is much more important. we have updates to post and when they are ready they will be posted. your "frustration" or what ever bull**** u wanna call it does nothing to help neither u or us becuz either way you have to wait, and your GOING to wait. Period.

Update coming soooon to the all the other ppl we loveeeee excluding "that" dude, i promise yall that, expect it next week :D by MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE....pssshh...prick

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
who the hell are u dude? really? if ur mad go be mad somewhere else becuz im sure many others can care less about ur opinion. u think its our job to please u? we do this for fun and show updates of what WE did. We dont have to do a damn thing, we do it becuz we enjoy doing it. and thats all there is too it. if u gotta a problem, deal with it yourself. we fixed that skin problem a LONG time ago, it made its way back when we reverted something for some certain reason. every post u make pisses me off. go away if u cant wait, there are plenty of people here that can appreciate what we do and what we show. your an unnecessary addition who should simply be subtracted, that's all. u also forget that we have lives. u seriously think we sit inside your internet on your computer and just do esf stuff all day. we work hard on this **** but yea we have a life and sometime that is much more important. we have updates to post and when they are ready they will be posted. your "frustration" or what ever bull**** u wanna call it does nothing to help neither u or us becuz either way you have to wait, and your GOING to wait. Period.

Update coming soooon to the all the other ppl we loveeeee excluding "that" dude, i promise yall that, expect it next week :D by MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE....pssshh...prick
CAN WE GET A DALTON PRODUCTIONS SNEAK PEEK? ALSO OMGOMGOMGOMGOGMOGMOGMOGOMG NEW ZELDA DALTE DID YOU SEE IT IT LOOKS AWESOME DALTE SAID HE GUESSES IT LOOKS AWESOME. I HATE YOU

🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
ewww zelda, "quick launch beetle to pickup my magical potion which resembles grape soda" hahahaha
but nah it looked good better than the stupid kiddy versions of Homozelda. i grew up on zelda he aint a kid no mo
Hes still gay tho wearing that giant green condom on his cranium for a hat, plus...

with this shirt blue-long-shirt-with-belt-30-32.jpg in green of course

plus this underarmor spandex catzipped-white-large.jpg (she kinda hot)

and these latest women fashionable uggs uggs2.jpg

damaera do u see the resemblance? 1258622703.jpg

Last edited:
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ewww zelda, "quick launch beetle to pickup my magical potion which resembles grape soda" hahahaha
but nah it looked good better than the stupid kiddy versions of Homozelda. i grew up on zelda he aint a kid no mo
Hes still gay tho wearing that giant green condom on his cranium for a hat, plus...

with this shirt View attachment 1149 in green of course

plus this underarmor spandex View attachment 1150 (she kinda hot)

and these latest women fashionable uggs View attachment 1151

damaera do u see the resemblance? View attachment 1152
NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE TRY DALTE NIIIIIIIIIIIICE TRY YOU KNOW ITS GONNA BE BADASS B

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom