[Old PotW] POTW - 6/13/10 - OHHHHHHHHHH BILLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Best answers
:)

AMAZING!!!!!!!!

it looks awesome.. really...

1 question... how big are the explosions this time? i hope they aren't small lol

is the rubble (broken up rock) quality at its max?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
AMAZING!!!!!!!!

it looks awesome.. really...

1 question... how big are the explosions this time? i hope they aren't small lol

is the rubble (broken up rock) quality at its max?
The rubble is supposed to be smaller. It looks absolutley ****ed up when you see a rock bigger than the small cliff next to the explosion fly out.

As we told dalte lots of times, the rocks need to be scaled down to 1/2 or less the current size. Then they will allso look better quality since now the textures are kinda stretched.

Best answers
LOL i completely agree at that :)

is the characters confirmed or not?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
lool it really looks like a giant rasengan :p

but it looks awesome..

& now a transformation vid/pic :p

🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I'm kind of bored. For weeks we just saw 1 potw and now a little gif and thats all?! I was still hoping for some news update, but in that case i'm very disappointed. And i bet that they still not fix that "bug". Sorry, I'm somehow pissed off right now.

Best answers
:D are my effects awesome or what. You guys wont believe what kinda crazy **** i got going on for 1.3 The FX you will witness from these attacks will blow your mind when im done working heheheh

Hope you guys are proud of meeee :'( !!!!!!!!!!
We are!!!
:)

Pure Awesomenesss!!!!

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm kind of bored. For weeks we just saw 1 potw and now a little gif and thats all?! I was still hoping for some news update, but in that case i'm very disappointed. And i bet that they still not fix that "bug". Sorry, I'm somehow pissed off right now.
YEAH, **** YOU ESF TEAM. I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU STILL HAVEN'T FIXED ONE OF THE MORE UNIMPORTANT BUGS INSTEAD OF CONTINUING TO IMPLEMENT THE FEATURES ON THE TO-DO LIST. AND NOT DOING A NEWS UPDATE? I DON'T EVEN WANT TO START ON THAT, ITS BEEN ABOUT TWO ****ING MONTHS. HOW. ****ING. DARE. YOU. DELIVERING CONTENT TO THE PUBLIC IS WAY MORE IMPORTANT THAN FINISHING THIS MOD!

Last edited:
brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OH NO... SOMEONE UNLEASHED THE DAMAERA!

Also, if you're "somehow" pissed at the developers for not appealling to your personal needs, you can always apply to join the team and show them how it's done? :D

Last edited:
Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
OH NO... SOMEONE UNLEASHED THE DAMAERA!

Also, if you're "somehow" pissed at the developers for not appealling to your personal needs, you can always apply to join the team and show them how it's done? :D
I think a "Been there, done that" would apply to your reply for him :p.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Synth's talking about Mutsu, not Dam.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Then by all means ignore my reply ^_^. Now the S-bomb needs a mega uber huge explosion and the game's done! :D

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I swear that was fixed on the old Goku. The revised one seems broke again :s

🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
it was fixed then rebroken some how, forgot how. But really dude? REALLY? Does it matter that much, even if we released it like that just tweak the thing in 2 seconds. There a way more things to worry about in this mod than that.

And wait for an update dont demand, things like that its very rude dude. Obviously we know an update hasnt been released when we get to it, it will be put up. Relax, your comment turned me off so hard man. Now i'm mad.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Did you guys edit the gif? I was looking at the gif on my laptop and now I'am on my PC and the picture doesn't show the whole thing now. It loops before the spirit bomb hits the ground.

Best answers
:) LOL ITS so funny when people get anxious :L

they know its going to be released eventually :) just have patience :)

I have to say TO THE ESF TEAM: the progress has been really good... i admire your dedication!! :)

Has all the characters been confirmed for the game??

Legerdemain Cheese Spread
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Yeah, i agree its been bloody 2 months and NO NEWS UPDATE and instead of doing a News update they do a 2 secound gif

Then by all means ignore my reply ^_^. Now the S-bomb needs a mega uber huge explosion and the game's done! :D
THATS LIES! there still needs to be more Models,Maps and other stuff to finish

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom