Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kinda looks like a house.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Grega already answered that. It's the new Capture the dragonball mode, the house indicates where you can summon the dragon i believe.

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey, goku's normal position is much better now no doubt.

Best answers
thats looks great guys.. its looks like bodukai ..

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The shadow is perfect, but isnt it to much for the engine? I mean, light efects already make the game slow a lot, with shadows....

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the shadows will have seting to turn them off but if you have a good pc you can use them.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You should all buy force pit access, for pictures like this one.
The ESF team did not pay me to post this.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For the low low price of 5 U.S. dollars (What is that, like half a Euro :p), you can have access to 7 Tales of The Imperium. Yes, it sounds too good to be true, I know.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And wait! Theeeeere's more! For no additional price, you also gain access to nude pics of none other than our friendly neighborhood Kidboy! That's right! Mostly nude pics of Kidboy! Watch him as he poses especially for you wearing nothing other than a washcloth!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And wait! Theeeeere's more! For no additional price, you also gain access to nude pics of none other than our friendly neighborhood Kidboy! That's right! Mostly nude pics of Kidboy! Watch him as he poses especially for you wearing nothing other than a washcloth!
Whoever buy's FP to see KidMan pics must have had a very very sad childhood.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Whoever buys FP access for any other reason is going to be severely disappointed.

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the shadows will have seting to turn them off but if you have a good pc you can use them.
I play it in a laptop, and it has no dificulties to play the game. For example, go to the lookout map, choose goku, go behind the palace and set the ground, and now make a spirit bomb. The game slows a lot, and the porcessor's led hardly blinks. Will it be possible to take the glowing off? I prefeer the shadow :D:D

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Whoever buys FP access for any other reason is going to be severely disappointed.
You are not even a Force Pit Member, so you have no idea what is going on there.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Go check my banned account, and come back and tell me I didn't donate 5 dollars. Unless the FP has changed dramatically since then, you have kidboy, my stories for some reason, and, like before, a little info here and there about 1.3. Nothing ground breaking, nothing mind-blowing. Since melee hasn't been implemented yet, you're probably showing graphical changes. Some people like seeing pretty pictures, but color me unimpressed if what we're getting now is what the FP saw last week or the week before. I'm not going to argue about this because I know that I'm absolutely correct.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The shadow is perfect, but isnt it to much for the engine? I mean, light efects already make the game slow a lot, with shadows....
>_> If some people still can't run ESF with all its bells and whistles turned on at at least 30 FPS then they should just get a better computer, seriously.

Best answers
those shadows are awesome, i didn't know that half life had that potencial

Back from the shadows
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Go check my banned account, and come back and tell me I didn't donate 5 dollars. Unless the FP has changed dramatically since then, you have kidboy, my stories for some reason, and, like before, a little info here and there about 1.3. Nothing ground breaking, nothing mind-blowing. Since melee hasn't been implemented yet, you're probably showing graphical changes. Some people like seeing pretty pictures, but color me unimpressed if what we're getting now is what the FP saw last week or the week before. I'm not going to argue about this because I know that I'm absolutely correct.

Whats with the hostility?
The term "donation" implies that you GIVE in order to help someone or something out, to get something back is purely an extremely generous offer from the team.
If forcepit was a product that was being offered, then "donation" would not be the word for it.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You are not even a Force Pit Member, so you have no idea what is going on there.
That's where the hostility comes from. When someone makes the claim that I don't know what I'm talking about and it's obvious that I do, I become annoyed. I didn't mind giving my money to the team then, and I don't mind people giving their money to the team now. Just don't do it under the pretense that you're going to see all kinds of great things because the simple fact is you're not. You're just going to be disappointed if you do it for that reason. If you just want to donate to help the team, that's fantastic, and because you're not expecting all that and a bag of chips, you'll be delighted at some of the freedom you get in the FP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom