Post your weapon sounds

Best answers
:warning:

Hi everybody , i get boring about esf , still waiting for the 1.3 version for long time and no new models , no new sprites or even news happened !

I watched few short movies make using esf , i was thinking that : what a shame they sound are bad , i will be 10x better with some of my sounds.
Then i was thinking about make a competitions of the best sounds but i don?t think that?s agreat idea , so i will post the sound that i start to make and increase since 2002 since i discover bfp and esf .

Please post your own sound for weapon only .

Best answers
What type of sounds do you want.With character's voice or just the sound of the weapon?

Best answers
sound of the weapon first , then later character sounds in japanese

Best answers
soundmaster said:
sound of the weapon first , then later character sounds in japanese

Why in Japanese? Sorry to tell you that but i don't think there are much people that still have episodes in japanese.

Best answers
Yeah really but i wouldn't want to hear really winy voices in japeneesse. Yeah i don't like Dragonball Z voices in Japanessee.

Best answers
whatever you like or not , nobody post any japanese sound here so i sujest to post some , but now is time for the weapons sound does anyone start to post some?for my side i'm posting some next post

Best answers
why the hell would you want to hear the crap tacular funimation dubbed voices that earned dragon ball z the worst dubbed anime aside from love hina?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No no no, just the weapon sounds, the sfx. And besides the point, I'm fine with DBZ's dialogue. The voice actors rock too.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Punishing said:
Isn't this thread dead allready?
Why don't you let us moderators worry about that!
if you feel that a thread/post is somehow violating the rules of this forum, report it next time using the report post button
instead of posting it in a thread
outer moderators might consider that a warnable offense

Anyway
Due to the low activity in this section, posting in older threads doesn't cause alot of confusion so I'm sure the rules can be bend a little.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Why nobylikes the japanese voices they are cool? the english version is nice also but i like more the other one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom