Post your Stats:

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well.

Size: 1.75 Meters , 175 cm
Weight: 65 Kg

Bloodline: American(Father), German(Mother)
Health Risks: None, or maybe that i cant keep my mouth shutted.:talk:-
But im Fit like a Sneaker...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
weight: 203 lbs and dropping
hight: 6'1"
relationship: not sure atm
ethnicity: brittish

blah blah blah....

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Ashur said:
No ... I am not some russian super man... Its just my bones are heathy enught that they dint brake easyaly....
And i am not stupid enught that i get injured in some stuff....Like doing backflips .. while snowbording... or something... (No offence... )
Never had broken bones In my entire life.....

So thats why i say ... I am neither stupid enught.... Nor not healthy enught......
Oh yes i mean who says putting bricks in a bag and doing situps with them is stupid i mean seriously doesnt everyone do that?

The fact you havent broken any bones may have something to do with the fact you have a good amount of calcium in your body. Being healthy plays a minor role compared to bone density.They're just bones no matter how strong they are they can be broken its natural were human.

Previous Injuries : Just wanted to add i tore my leg muscles a year or something ago excess something back then i played ball everyday. Now with a bit of recouperation i think im back to normal since my vertical went up to 65.

Just wanted to add the fact

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 210-ish
Bloodline: Half Italian, part english, part german, part irish

Current Healths Risks and Ailments: Though I do have a couple of strange minor health problems, my immune system appears to be immensely powerful in dealing with them, in small part probably because I left my body combat sickness on it's own instead of dropping pills every time I have the slightest problem. My immune system just BATTERS any sickness that comes my way into submission; I once worked a full 50 hour week at two separate jobs which I had to walk to on foot after being diagnosed with a sinus infection, and I was able to do that because the sinus infection--besides the congestion--felt like little more than a cold and did little to slow me down. I contracted a particularly unpleasant virus, for which there is no cure, but again my mighty immune system seems to have clenched it into obscurity for the time being...no sign of it for over a year. We'll see, though.

Hobbies: Writing, Reading, Video Games, D20, playing my guitar, music, etc.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bloodline: Half Italian, part english, part german, part irish
O.O how many parents you have? Lol!

Best answers
Last time i checked:

Height: 1.56 meter
Weight: 55 kilos
Health risks: jumping off the roof, insanity, running into a tree, and insanity.

I'm healthy for my age.

Best answers
TryForce said:
O.O how many parents you have? Lol!
I believe the "part" things mean that one of his parents wasn't a "full blooded" something. Rather, they were also "half this, half that".

Best answers
...owned

Height - 6'2
Weight - 145-150
Health Risks - risk of overdosing on flinstone vitamins.. <3

just kidding, i don't have any.

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Length: 1,98 m or
Length: 6,5 Google calculator :p (198 * 0,032808399 = 6,496063) or 78 inches
Weight: 85 kilos or
Weight: 187,39 lbs
Bloodline: I r teh dutch :] (And damn proud of it :p)

Health issues: Almost no to no condition :p

Best answers
Height: 4'10"
Weight: 90
Bloodline: Japanese

Current Healths Risks and Ailments: It's cold and flu season...
Hobbies: Computer Programming, Crafting Armor and Weapons
Favorite ESFer: Almighty_Gir!! Even though he hit me over the head with a phone book...

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Size: Around six feet
Weight: around 155 lbs

Bloodline: Not incredibly sure, but I'm pretty much white. Quick temper and red popping up in my facial hair and uptop hair lead me to believe I've got a little bit o' the irish in me. Too bad I handle my licquor like a little girl.
Health Risks: I'm an ******* at times. And when you accidently say rather masoginistic things in a mixed crowd, you pay hell.

Force Pit Member
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Age 21
Gender Male
Country U.S.A.
State/Province Arizona
Height 5'10
Weight 220 (cept I'm not fat o_O But I can lift over 1200 Lbs with my legs :eek:)
I'm healthy and I work Valet So I run A lot (Valet is where I run and get cars and get $ for it from the person I'm getting it for, Biggest Tip from 1 person $1,000)
Bloodline: Mostly Irish o.o

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Height: 5' 8"
Weight: 255

Build: Muscled, though I have some paunch that needs to be lost. I have a small belly.

Maximum Bench Press: 280lbs
Maximum Military Press: 180lbs
Maximum Leg Press: Unknown, able to do 50+ reps of 500lbs with one leg.
Cruches: around 250
Push-ups: Approximately 250, swtiching hand techniques including fingertips, butterflies, knuckles horizontal and vertical, and one handed push ups.

Blood Line: Father was 1/2 Mayan/Toltec Indian and 1/2 Spaniard, my mother is part French from two sides, German, Italian, and Spaniard. I have blood relation to a King of Spain, a German Pope, and possibly even Napolean Bonaparte.

Health: Precancerous cells in a birth mark that was removed in my teens, ankle injury from hopping a fence that was supposed to have crippled me, a Kidney stone from dehydration from 3 days of exposure to 105 degree weather, borderline hypertensive, and carpal tunnels syndrome. I have been diagnosed with both Psoriasis and Excema. I have male pattern baldness. I may also have ADHD, but it is undiagnosed. I have a family history of Cancer (colon, breast, stomach, lukemia), diabetes (type 1 and 2) and a family history of hypertention.

All of that said, I still feel healthy ;-) and plan on returning to my martial arts training and body building to correct some of my weight and heart issues.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Height: 6'0
Weight: 180 pounds or so
Bloodline: half Vietnamese (born in Thailand), half German/Irish/Dutch. (very) distantly connected to old Vietnamese royal family (TongTaht, or something)
Health Risks: None. If anything though, I never want a kidney stone :scared: Just now I caught a pretty bad bug.
Mental problems: Zero. Although I probobly have something wrong with me :]
Hobbies: gaming, snowboarding, indoor/outdoor track (sprinting), TV, books, writing blah blah blah

Best answers
Height: 6'01
Weight 195-ish

Health risk: I'm diabetic so, eating isn't great :(, I was 259-ish, got it and shed 60+ pounds :D, but most was muscle ....rawr....Now i'm getting the muscle back Rawr!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom