POST YOUR MUG xD

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Your friends are pretty wierd dendza :p.. Really though, its like a ****ing old navy comercial..

And which White kid is you.. Your all white..

Lid

L
I want to punch each and every one of the people in that picture in the face. (I hate homies/white boys/west side/X GON' GIV IT TO YA)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Some of joo people are pretty small XD, some of you need to eat a hambuger or some cake or somethin.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hahaha, I'm pretty tall and lanky, but that's just because my metabolism is probably way higher than all of yours. I eat and eat but I can't gain weight! I think dendza meant the kid in the white shirt. Either way, you guys look absolutely silly going for the 'thug' look. :D

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
greentaco said:
. I eat and eat but I can't gain weight!
your like me, i can eat as much as i want and never gain anything,,, but when i weightlift, i gain lots even after one day my muscles increase, that is something i dont understand about my body :S

greentaco said:
I think dendza meant the kid in the white shirt. Either way, you guys look absolutely silly going for the 'thug' look. :D
this i totally agree on...

have you ever looked at anyone and think
"they look like a total **** doing that!"

well Danza, that is what people are thinking when they look at your picture of you and your rude wannabes

Lid said:
I want to punch each and every one of the people in that picture in the face. (I hate homies/white boys/west side/X GON' GIV IT TO YA)
this really does my head in, you soon see them stop acting the hard man when they get a slap from someone,,, Lid, want to help me hunt these b!tches down? :p

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
CrackerJack said:
Your friends are pretty wierd dendza :p.. Really though, its like a ****ing old navy comercial..

And which White kid is you.. Your all white..
I'm the white hair guy if u didnt noticed <.<

and yeah they are wierd.....they are all wierd I tell ya hahahaha

p.s. "o_o"

Best answers
lol...dendza..ur as ugly as i thought u r :p....and ill get a pic scanned soon...oh and daimm....the ladies here r sure phat (pretty hot and tempting to ppl who dont know)...and im not hiting on anybody..i already had enough gf for a life time :p..and my current one is pretty phat her self...+ she is a year older then me....come to think of it...almost all my gfs were older then me :p... ps. she doesnt like me talking about other girls...but im not in a worry ;)...she's in greece with her sister atm...

but just so u know...all u ladies r realy cute...give it a few years and the guys will run after u ;)....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom