Post Your Favorite QUOTES

Best answers
Alea Iacta Est - Julius Ceasar, translates as "The Dice have been cast". Said after crossing the Rubicon with soldiers for the first time in the history of the Empire.

Carthago Delenda Est - Marcus Cato, translates as "Carthage must be Destroyed". Spoken at the end of every one of his speeches to the Roman Senate, until the 3rd Punic War.

Amor Vincit Omnia - Virgil, "Love conquers all."
Audentes Fortuna Juvat - Virgil, "Fortune favors the bold."
In the word of no master am I bound to believe. - Horace

Best answers
"Stick around!"-Arnold from predator after throwing a knife, pinning a guy to a post.

"ICE to see you."-McBane from the simpsons, after emerging from an ice sculpture at a crime lord meeting.

"And the GEEK shall inherit the earth."-Ramier Wolfcastle from the simpsons, from a scene in 'Undercover Nerd' where he played a really buff nerd and these guys picked on him. He then proceeded to impale one of the bullies with the other one. it was HILARIOUS.

"You forgot my bacon!"-Arnold, while running for governor, a guy threw an egg at him. without a reaction arnold finished talking to the guy he was conversing with, and then turned around with a pleasant smile on his face, and said you forgot my bacon. it was priceless.

Best answers
There is nothing like the sound of thousands of voices screaming in unison. - Kefka Final Fantasy 3/6

Back From The Dead
Best answers
"Were gonna kick it up a notch, BAM!"

"And a mighty warrior came down from the sky. And a rainbow was upon his head and his feet as pillars of fire. And the great dragon was cast out onto the Earth and his followers cast out with him."

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"What are you lookin' at? You're all a bunch of ****in' *** holes. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be. You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your ****in' fingers, and say 'that's the bad guy.' So, what'll that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth, even when I lie.. So say goodnight to the bad guy. Come on. The last time you gonna see a bad guy like this again, let me tell you..." Tony Montana, Scarface.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Forget hope. What does it ever do for you? Waste your time praying for something to happen instead of doing something about it. You can't live your life wanting - you have to do something about it. Hope is for the weak minded who follow without thought.

🍂 Regular
Best answers
"Now you will receive us. We do not ask for your poor or your hungry. We do not want your tired and sick. It is your corrupt we claim. It is your evil that will be saught by us. With every breath we shall hunt them down. Each day we will spill their blood ‘til it rains down from the skies. Do not kill, do not rape, to not steal. These are principles, which every man of every faith can embrace. These are not polite suggestions, these are codes of behavior and those of you that ignore them will pay the dearest cost. There are varying degrees of evil. We urge you lesser forms of filth not to push the bounds and cross over into true corruption, into our domain. But if you do you, one day you will look behind you and you will see we three, and on that day, you will reap it. And we will send you to whatever god you wish. And shepherds we shall be, for thee my Lord for thee, power hath descended forthfrom thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out thy command. We shall flow a river forth to thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be. In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti." Courtroom Speech from The Boondock Saints

Best answers
the very best quote of all time...

-Sir you are drunk!
-Madam you are ugly,but in the morning i shall be sober.- W.Churchill

and an age old classic

"Say hello to my little friend!"-Tony Montana

Best answers
These quotes are ones I picked up around school

"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most"

"Okay. Now explain your explaination"

"You can't scare me. I teach"

And on my keys...

"Never drive faster than your guardian angel can fly"

Best answers
"Dreaming...
I was dreaming... Perhaps it may have been but a long forgotten memory...
A dream... A memory...
Things remembered when one is asleep... Things forgotten when one is awake...
Where the deepest layers of memories become the outmost layers of one's dreams...
Which are reality? Which are illusions? One cannot tell until one awakes...
Or perhaps they are, at the same time, both truth and fiction...
A vast nebulous... With no boundaries...
An emptiness equivalent to my own existence...
I dreamt such a dream...
A long... Never-ending, dream..."

-Fei (Xenogears)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
CRY 'HAVOC!' AND LET SLIP THE DOGS OF WAR! - That play from William Shakespear about Caeser.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In the spirit of Churchill:

"If you were my husband, I would poison your drink."
"Madam, if you were my wife, I would drink it!" - W. Churchill

And in the spirit of Samuel L. Jackson's angry ass:

"Where you from?"
"...What?"
"What? 'What' ain't no country I ever heard of. Do they speak English in 'What?"
"...What...?"
"Say 'what' again. Say 'what' again, I dare you, I double dare you mother ****er! Say 'what' one more goddamned time!"

"They say that hunger is the best spice." - Spike Spiegal

"Whatever you do will be very insignificant. But, it is very important that you do it." - Ghandi

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
" Slim, you are the killer sexy" < Favorite quote LOL >

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"You cant kill them just because their annoying" - Dilbert
"Well you dont really know until you try" - The Pointy-Haired Boss

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom