Post Your Desktop

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Simple, but it will do. Computer's also getting really cluttered. :p I have too much junk.

Why use internet explorer? It's junk.
Why is Internet Explorer junk? It's smooth for me, and doesn't freeze up, like Netscape Navigator and AOL.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
see its the exact opposite for me, my inernet explorer freezes but my aol doesnt.:D i dntknow maybe i got to get an update or someting:D

Best answers
Neoboy, thnx for the link, and thnx for the help.

Revitalized Prince, thnx for being on my site, internet isnt junk.
just realize what you can do with it.

Best answers
KjRvE said:
Neoboy, thnx for the link, and thnx for the help.

Revitalized Prince, thnx for being on my site, internet isnt junk.
just realize what you can do with it.

k.......you'v jost proven yourself to be a fool

IE is a pos full of bugs, security holes etc..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The theme I have is Alien Technology something like that for the guy that was asking what kind of theme I Have.

QuickSurfer said:
ewww
Galst Vic that icon dock at the top of your screen looks so ****ing nasty. If you want to use a dock like that try Y'z Dock. Its waaay better
And where do I get that better dock??? at least give me a link dude.Also if you think is only to be on top your wrong it can be down,left,or right.

Best answers
Whats not to like about IE?

- Its free with Windows (which we all have because Linux is more for servers, not home desktops)
- Its easy to use
- It doesn't have "security holes". You are responsible for the crap you download and for the security settings in the Internet Options menu.
- Its flexible. Easily customizable. USER FRIENDLY.
- Did I mention its free?
- MS gives FREE updates for it

Cripes. Thats reason enough to use it. Besides, what else are you wanting your browser to do other than view internet sites? Its not gonna brew you a cup of coffee. Only thing I can say is WATCH what you accept on the internet. You all install stuff and accept GAIN/GATOR and THATS what will **** up your computer.

::EDIT::
Sorry for being off-topic. To be on topic, someone asked how to modify the default XP desktop. I think someone suggested www.windowblinds.com, but a better one strictly for winXP is www.themexp.org. SORRYZ PRIME! <_>

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ultimate 17 said:

- Its free with Windows (which we all have because Linux is more for servers, not home desktops)
- Its easy to use
- It doesn't have "security holes". You are responsible for the crap you download and for the security settings in the Internet Options menu.

Cripes. Thats reason enough to use it. Besides, what else are you wanting your browser to do other than view internet sites? Its not gonna brew you a cup of coffee. Only thing I can say is WATCH what you accept on the internet. You all install stuff and accept GAIN/GATOR and THATS what will **** up your computer.
This is NOT, I repeat NOT a lets bash/promote IE thread, keep it on topic, next person to NOT post their own desktop/comment on someone elses desktop, and says something about IE can have a nice warning.

This is the second time I've said keep it on topic and away from IE, I don't like having to repeat myself.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
GO OPTY!!! new mod taking charge

hey totalvamp, what theme is that it looks sick :D

Best answers
Hey Ultimate 17, where'd you get that cool wallpaper on your first desktop???

Best answers
Ultimate 17 said:

- Its easy to use

::EDIT::
Sorry for being off-topic. To be on topic, someone asked how to modify the default XP desktop. I think someone suggested www.windowblinds.com, but a better one strictly for winXP is www.themexp.org. SORRYZ PRIME! <_>

Christ......you;v just won yourself the "I'm a big ****ing tool" award

congrats

Best answers
Galst Vic said:
The theme I have is Alien Technology something like that for the guy that was asking what kind of theme I Have.

And where do I get that better dock??? at least give me a link dude.Also if you think is only to be on top your wrong it can be down,left,or right.

Sorry guy I just noticed this post

http://www.majorgeeks.com/download.php?det=2790

there is a download link to Y'z dock

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
he is being a tool???:D i dont know..i presonally dont like ie it ok i just hate it cause its the stupid thing that brings up the pop ups!!damn ie nazi!!!

Best answers
Its just that fact that ignorant people make me want to shoot a round in my head when I hear them talk about things they obviously have no/limited understanding of

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you should start talking to suicidal maniac, you guys would get along.:D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
QuickSurfer said:

congrats
You ask me your the tool, we use what works. IE works for us so we use it, netscape suxs for us so we dont, the the other way around for you. That so ****ing hard to relize?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
.....i bet everyone here $20 that as soon as a mod glances at this page...its going to get closed...mwahahahaha!! j/k:D

if your wondering why its cause we are going off-topic and arguing, not to mention the eccessive violence:D [you know the ****ing, *****ing, and the &*$@ing]

i wouldnt be suprised if bill gates came in here and cused everyone out for making fun of IE...that would make my year:D

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
QuickSurfer said:

congrats
And you have just won yourself a :warning: warning. Congrats.

Snow, next time someone flames you, leave it be and let a moderator take action.

This has gone far enough, closed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom