Post SSJ Script 4.2a Bugs Here!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Plz post any problems that you have found with the SSJ Script 4.2a here, so that they may be fixed in the next version!! Thx

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
When u play as a ssj the yellow arua stops you seeing your moves when they are chargeing, if u can put it back to blue, and maybe get the ssj hair to stand up, cos it just lots odd when its yellow but still the same look :]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I cant download it angelfire complains and sends me to a page saying that they do not allow direct linking!

BrunO

Best answers
Why not just wait untill the next release comes out?? the scripts are kewl but i'd prefer to wait for the next release =)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm, dunno why u guys cant download it, but about the aura, in the next version, I'm gonna tone down the color so u can c ure attacks charge!! And, once I get this email from someone, I will edit the models so their hair does stand up more!! But, if anyone knows how to edit the models with any modeling prog, plz tell me!! I cant seem to import the models or anything!! How would I edit them?!?!?

Best answers
I recommend waiting for the next version to come out as when i play I hear people talking about all kinds of problems and weird side effects of using the script. No offense I'm sure its a good script but there a lot of bugs.

Solid_Rock

S
like what?
oh and in the next release we will be able to transform so its no need for any script.

Retired
Best answers
well he means that when there is another version, and the script might do some freaky stuff. didn't you mean that soulassassin?

Best answers
well, scripts are gay.... and i would use it if he actually had some new models, not just skins... or if he could make the models beef up when they turn SSJ and make Trunks hair Go flying up in the air when he turns SSJ... or maybe if he had an Android 16 model... hmmm....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok!! I will add new models if someone will tell me how to freakin edit them!!!

Best answers
If u want to convert the models, just go to milkshape, then go to tools, then go to halflife, then go to decomplie half life model, then it will break up the model into lots of smd files. then go to file, then go to import, then half life smd, then find the smd with the name of the model.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ITS OLD!!! I know this was inane but i could not help it.

My bug is, It worked with akimbot but when i got the new version it doesnt work right since i removed akimbot.

Best answers
Judge that is what I meant. Also though we may not need the script if they include transformations in the next version, but uf they do not hopefully the version will be more compatible for the script.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
ummm your XP is fecked, i got XP professanel and the scipts work fine, it must be your own doing thats makeing it not work

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom