Post NEW bugs here

Whats that? Paladin in your eye?
Best answers
If you find a bug, please post about it here, in this thread.

Best answers
well i dont know if its a bug or just me but i got xp and when i downloaded it and try to intstall...it said i didnt have enough disk space...i have 1 gig reserved for it!

Best answers
okay, I don't know what the hell this is but I am getting an "whatever is not a valid Win32 application" when I click on the "settings" icon and the "user" icon...please help me fix this.

Best answers
This may not really be a bug, but i can't find anyservers to play on, its as if counter strike has taken over my hl, even if i set the filters to esf and update the list it still doesn't reconize any esf servers, also can i play wilth bots (mainly the aim bot or whatever u call it. Very impressive realease though i gotta say that. :shocked:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sometimes it would open a server and i would have no hud, thats the only error i have had so far ^.^

Best answers
Sometimes when I was playing, it would lose sound. Sort of. If I did an attack or anything, it would come back.

Whats that? Paladin in your eye?
Best answers
Originally posted by Tepus
Sometimes it would open a server and i would have no hud, thats the only error i have had so far ^.^

That is a Half-Life bug, not ESF

Best answers
I found one, i was buu on the geoarnea, i went to pick up a dragonball and the game locked up, i had to restart the computer, sorry if its been reported.

Best answers
this problem is while installing

ERROR: 1608: Unable to create installdriver instance

doesnt install at all just freezes

i us win2k

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
crashing >_< i was hosting a server, t1 line, about 10 ppl, all pinging well, but it crashed, bah lol

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
ah stop your complainin i havent even got it yet.......

comon 11%

Best answers
Yep, mine crashes the second I join a game...no matter what.... I also have to wait like 15 minutes to get any servers too, Pentium 4, with Cable Net...jeezy...When it crashes I can't open it again, it have to restart first;(

Best answers
im having the same problem as xiao
like 3 seconds after i get into a game it just shuts off

Best answers
ok well ill open up cs and switch over to esf right? ill find me a nice and good server to play on :D

thats where the good part ends

i get into the server and last anywhere from 3 seconds to a minute, then the game just auto closes itself? whats up with that?

if anyone can help me, im running windows me (grr i hate it too, trying to upgrade to xp but parents are stupid) my aim name is metaltyrant712 if you can help me

Best answers
I also had a problem with the dragonballs. I was in a game by myself playing around, I had them all gathered, and I put them in a line and ran through them scrolling my mousewheel (I was seeing if I could drop/pick them all up while running along) and the game froze and I had to alt-ctrl-del out.

Also. I was playing Riverside (i think thats what its called), and I can't find one of the dragonaballs at all, Its like its not there, unless its really well hidden? On my radar i should be right on it, it was kinda wierd.

Also something happned and I couldn't hear the players footsteps at all, I think it might have been after I pressed escape to change a control and went back into the game.

But its really fun, gj guys :)

Best answers
I have the same problem as Xiao and Vamp... I think I know why, too. As soon as I saw the little red marker above someone it crashed.

Best answers
well i hope u guys know u gotta deleted the alpha version off ur hd b4 u install maybe thats y u are having so many problems

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom