possibly a dead Bigfoot?

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can't really see what it is from those pictures...

Discord Member
Best answers
Decomposed gorilla in my book...could be wrong maybe not, who knows

Best answers
For an avid sasquatch fan such as myself, this is big. If it turns out to be more than a decomposing gorilla that escaped from a zoo...I don't know what I'm going to do...other than rub it in all of my friends faces who doubted me. I'll be keeping an eye on this.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
just looks like a messed up ape.

well, cryptozoology is such bull**** anyways.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Yes but just because something has a size where it "tops out" doesn't mean anything won't get any bigger, there's plenty of oversized animals everywhere.

Ever been to America? The people fit the description of oversized apes pretty good. Just go to Wal-Mart between 4 and 7 pm and you'll see.

and if this stupid claim is as "huge" as everyone is prancing around then I'm sure its range would be bigger than a stupid crypto site.

or I'm just being an asshat skeptic, as always. but either way on some corpse like that people can tell pretty easily if it would be that guy in the monkey suit or an ape.

Last edited:
Best answers
http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/7096/FOX_News___Georgia_s_Bigfoot_Body/

It is on more than Cryptomundo...however Cryptomundo is one of the most respected sites for cryptozoology information. As skeptical as you are, understand that not everyone who believes in cryptoids are loons. There is a strong scientific movement in the crypto community that wants to prove in a scientific manner the existence of creatures that modern science doesn't recognize as being real.

Now quit being an asshat skeptic

<3

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's easier for me to believe it's a hoax than it's a gorilla. Zoos are pretty good about noticing animals are missing from their cages. I haven't made a decision either way, but I'm very interested in seeing what they make of it.

Sound Artist
Best answers
That's just like the "Jersey devil" which ended up being a mutated dog.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe it's god and he tripped over a branch or something and died

*fixed

Last edited:
Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Stop *****ing about pictures and wait for the DNA analysis.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
We can ***** about the pictures and yell about how fake they are until the analysis proves us wrong/right.

Until then I call shennanigans.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
FYI, one of the people speaking for the guys who found it hoaxed a bigfoot encounter before, so don't get your hopes up.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why are the pictures such ridiculous low quality?
Supernatural creatures emit a field of frequencies that **** with electronics. And in our technological day, it was likely they used a digital camera.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Supernatural creatures emit a field of frequencies that **** with electronics. And in our technological day, it was likely they used a digital camera.
I'd rather say those stubborn scientist who won't recognize such supernatural creatures placed ferromagnetic distortion emitters
in the habitats of those creatures, to make any pictures unrecognizable. Those emitters **** digital as well as conventional cameras up.
That explains why older pictures are of bad quality too.
It's all a big conspiracy carried out by the scientific community.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom