possibles Characters

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No more character suggestions, please. The team has already had all of them and will decide for themselves which to add in or not. If you want to argue a specific character make another thread.

Best answers
Ok I'm not suggesting:) just want to say that well Raditz wasn't too long, and used only simple beam if any, but he was brother of Goku!!! He wouldn't probably be in ESF, but damn, he's good(as a bad)! hehe after making Raditz SSJ he would look almost like SSJ3!!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Raditz cant go SSJ, so it wont become SSJ, and do mind if u suggest any new chars u also need to think of balancing (how much HP/speed/pl/transform pl) and what attacks the character needs

Best answers
Well Raditz would probably not be in ESF it's a fact, but he IS a SJ(Saiyan-Jin) He don't maked it in the series, but potencially every saiyan could go SSJ(and highter) after lots of training/fighting if he would fight more and gain PL he could potencially turn SSJ just like Goku(Raditz is Goku brother and it's a fact)! I could make up a balanced stats for Raditz, but it doesn't matter, not many people want him, he probably don't get to the ESF anyway!

Best answers
Magmus said:
also the list is bad... 16 is a good guy!
Android 16 was a bad guy and turned good. That's the same as Vegeta but they put him as bad so yea.

Wouldn't raditz look weird in super saiyon....He would look like a Goku ssj3 becaue of his long hair :) .

Best answers
These should be the characters for ESF , ill make a more detailed list later with attacks , transformation and all other mumbo jumbo ^^

Best answers
If all andriods would be put in it definetly will be cool when fighting another team/clan in a server. Like saiyan clan vs android clan :p.

I know this doesn't matter, but in GT raditz or nappa still werent ssj's....and there were like 20 years past after raditz arrival. So it's better when there put in that they only have a powerup, like krillin.
Truly if Raditz or Nappa get's in you might aswell put King Cold in the picture.

Best answers
I think Chibi Goten and Chibi Trunks should be added as well, and the same with Chibi Gohan, but Chibi Gohan should be a SPERATE character from Adult Gohan.
I think some extra characters should be unlockable with a command.
Or, there should be a new gametype called "Saga" mode, where you can select before or after the Cell Saga for the appropriate characters of that time period, or something like that.
Something to put options on which characters are used.
Even if you don't like that, I think it'd be nice to atlesat have extra characters unlockable with a server-side command. I'm REALLY hoping for that!
examples of locked characters: Vegetto, Gogeta, Gotenks, Ubuu, Tien, Yamcha, etc. --> Basically, all secondary characters

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom