poly bu poly modeling

Best answers
well im on the case of making my majin vegeta model and after that ill make a ssj2 goku model however i started doing it in a new way i learned but peeps keep tellin me to do it poly by poly and yes i have looked through the stickys a hundred times to be sure but there a none poly by poly tuts so ill ask here
any good methods or tuts on this case... poly by poly modeling that is?
i drew the ref myself with some help from a couple of mates so the refs near perfect just need the right tecnics to do the model.

Best answers
A good modeller mixes between poly by poly and deforming objects.

Some advice:
Do the Head, Chest, Hands, and Feet poly by poly unless the model is low detail you could possibly get off with using objects on the chest. When making legs and arms I find it easier to just deform cylinders or other objects in the form of the arm or leg.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey, what is up.
Just go to the om... google site and search for
milkshape 3d+cs girl modeling tut

and booyah there you go!
Happy Looking =D

Best answers
thx i just thught since sooo many advice me to use poly by poly there must be some peeps with some good advice in here he he.

Best answers
For modelling I like to use planes and poly by poly together. Basically I work in poly by poly when something needs specific details taken care of manually or fix ups. I use objects when I do something that has a basic form that I can achieve easily. (i.e: baggy pants I can use a cylinder and modify here and there)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom