• NO!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Short Black Android

• Goten, Tien, Kid Trunks

• Total voters
Best answers
I'd personally like to see Tien and Yamcha as new characters before the androids. They just have that old school feeling about them.

Best answers
KilledWithStyle said:
IF the androids were added, I would add 4 androids. 18, 17, 16, and 19(or dr. gero).

18 and 17's abilities:
Melee, ki ball, yellow beam (as a bit extra power)
They will also not run out of energy, but the problem with them is that they cant transform nor go faster than any ssj.
Dude are you insane, No transformation for 17, thats just flat out ludacris. Super 17, Hello are you just nuts or is it just me. You couldnt have android 17 without Super 17, that would be just wrong. And I liket he ablilities, Expect for Android 17 you would have to give him a ulimate move like when he turns Super he got that vortex looking attack which he killed the professor with and tried to kill goku with.

18 would have a transformation, Kind of like krillin if she does and she would look the same as she would normally. She kicked arse in the tournaments and when she beat the hell out of vegeta in the android saga, So she isnt really a must character. And if you want kid goten and trunks ask for a modeler to make those, I doubt kid trunks will be added they already have teen / adult trunks.

Anyway, Im off to bed, its 1:45 AM here and Ive been up sense 9:00 AM.

Peace.

Best answers
nZ said:
I dont think goten should be added , because his moves are rele nothing special ( kamehameha, n thts about it) apart from fusion but they will never add fusion to esf , this goes the same with kid trunks aswell , tlking about fusion , gotenks and vegetto should deff be added :p

I think deffinately adult gohan , tiens ok .. , yamcha could be an idea n i think supreme kai could be another one :)

u mention the androids , 17 n 18 are kool but wht bout 16? no one has mentioned him yet :D
cool... i really hope those will be added : vegetto,gotenks( without fusion animation ) and A16.. if they're in esf i'll like it much more and i'll play esf more then i do now :p :):yes:

Best answers
I think a cool character to add at some point in the future would be Pikkon, due to his unique look and fighting style compared to the rest of the characters.

Having said that he is at best a fringe character and obviously people like Yamcha, Androids etc will take priority, but it would be nice to be able to fire off a few Thunder Flash Attacks at some point down the road :)

Another slightly 'out there' suggestion I would like to make is Zarbon, simply on the basis that his transformation is pretty dramatic, theres that whole animosity thing between him and Vegeta and he is Freiza's second in command (not counting Captain Ginyu since he isn't really a full-time henchman of Freiza).

Great to hear that Tien, Android 18 and Captain Ginyu are in the pipeline. I only downloaded this game today and I already love it. I thought the selection of characters was already very good, but its great to hear that there's even more to look forward to :)

Best answers
GreenArrow said:
Dude are you insane, No transformation for 17, thats just flat out ludacris. Super 17, Hello are you just nuts or is it just me. You couldnt have android 17 without Super 17, that would be just wrong. And I liket he ablilities, Expect for Android 17 you would have to give him a ulimate move like when he turns Super he got that vortex looking attack which he killed the professor with and tried to kill goku with.
This is a DBZ Mod, not a DBGT mod

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the way i see it if andriods are added infinite ki and same pl wont work, they are gonna work just like all other characters, pl gains when hit, attacking and die, they will have to press e to get more ki. thats the way it should go to end all this "how will they do androids" debate. But hey if the teams trying it, i wont stop it.

and yes i know this pl gain and ki lose isnt true to the show, but have these ppl aying this been playing ESF with there eyes closed? theres ALOT in ESF not true to the show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom