Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
imkongkong said:
tien, and adult gohan i believe.. hopefully more but those two most likely..
offtopic: if adult Gohan is in will the yung version still exist or will the teen version replact yung Gohan

ontopic: Dabura (his attacks could be generating weapons and throwing them)

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When adult gohan is added, young Gohan will most likely become a sub-class to adult Gohan. Or vice versa. I dont see kid Gohan going anywhere.

Best answers
o yea i forgot about dabura how could i he is my favorivte in budokai 2 he ****ign owns can wait for #3 they got like every character even pan and one of my favs the short black android.

Best answers
imho tien is the only one in your poll hows gonna get in
since they cant really ascend Anderiods without being based on Dragon Ball GT which they declared they dont, + only 1 anderiod can ascend
basicly what Im saying is that the only once that can ascend is Tien, and its the same way as Krillin ascends

cause as the time passes in the series they train and become stronger...

its hard enough to balance this without any logic being put into it...
so I think he is the only one gonna be in from your list..

Best answers
hmm... goten,kid trunks and few androids : 16,17,18 :) :]

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
let's do it again^_^
to see the attacks, play bfp to see the effect.

Best answers
Well if I'm not mistaken, the androids all had infinite energy, but their power level never increased. The androids would be a completely new way of playing the game with many new types of attacks, such as the energy absorb with one of them. It would be too complicated to add anything more than Tien, and even that is a lot when consider his tri-attacks and the programming behind new attacks.

Best answers
I made a suggestion for 17/18 it was like the best ever. No one cared to look though.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
cold steel said:
Poor DT. He should get an award, for animating his ass off. Ssj3 Goku will be a nightmare :p
why is that? u mean his hair? well smo also made his goku ssj3 hair move, and that didnt take too long, but then again, maybe dt wants to make it even more realistic >.<....but yeah i agree dt should get a award =P

anyway i would like to see 17 and 18 in the game, they should have alot of KI but no transforms(advantage and disadvantage) and gohan would be nice too

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
IF the androids were added, I would add 4 androids. 18, 17, 16, and 19(or dr. gero).

18 and 17's abilities:
Melee, ki ball, yellow beam (as a bit extra power)
They will also not run out of energy, but the problem with them is that they cant transform nor go faster than any ssj.

16's abilities:
The only diffrence between 16 and the rest is the fact that he has a bit more strength, but is slower. He also has a explosion attack that will only work if mutiple people are near him (cause he gets -1 kills when he suscides). The amount of damage doen is equal to 3 times his current life. His suscide can only be done if he has less than 50 life. All head blows are reduced (only a little bit, not too much) for 16 (caue his neural chip is stored in his main body)

19's abilities (the big clown droid, or use dr. gero):
His energy isnt infinate. He is verry powerfull and has lots of ki, but he can not powerup. The only way for him to get energy is to absorb it by defending aginst a beam attack (shouldnt be hard theres plent of beam n0bs). He can also recharge his ki by standing still and doing noting (to make it easer, he recharges ki 2.5 times as fast as the other characters)

Remember: all droids CANNONT transform (Exept cell) mainly cause of the abilities that they carry.

Also, if the team can do it. Give cell his tail so he can absorb droids. Rule about absorbing dorids for cell:
Must be either 17 or 18. Cell gets 1/4 of the droids avaible ki, power level, and life.
Must be done in melee combat. Must be done after a STRONG kick or punch is landed and cell does a 5 button combo. The first 2 attacks dont matter, cause they will land no matter what. The next 3 must be blocked. (the reason why I say the 2 attacks dont matter is cause it shows the enemy droid that cell is going to absorb him/her)

Best answers
The Great Saiyaman =D!!! transformation will show him doing his lil dance about him defending justice. hehe i would kill to see that =D. Msytic Gohan w. sword would be cool too =D.
i disagree, i think 16 should be able to transform, when he transforms, he should have the suicide bomb attack taken away but in place he should be stronger and faster, since that does happen in DBZ episodes, he gets annialated by cell but then Bulma and her father fix him up and takes the bomb out of him =D that would be cool.
man, give 17 and 18 more attacks, and don't they get stronger only by taking the KI of others, they can lose energy but they can take in other beams and like take energy out of ppl.
in the cell model, he should be able to needle ppl and take their energy as well.

🍂 Regular
Best answers
I am hoping to see #18 right now there are only male characters in ESF would be nice to see a Female character.

And also Pcjoe can try to code bouncy titties, IE: Dead or Alive Bouncy kekeke ^_^

Best answers
Dood, Tien And adult gohan are the best dragonball people period outside of the main three (Goku, Vegeta, and pickol O) I would sue if tien and adult gohan dont show up in 1.3

Best answers
i say goten,chibi trunks,pikkon,android16,android18 and vegetto should be in esf1.3
that's what i should like to have:)

Best answers
Ye SSJ3 wil lbe in it Coz transforms are up to SSJ3 :]

And Me Wants..

Kid Trunks, Son Goten All the way.....

Well 2 bad fusions arnt in it

Well I sugesest something like this Why not make a Charachter what is...

Goten+Trunks Togehter i mean like they walk run fly Combo all togethe :shocked:

1.Normal Goten+Trunks!!
2.SSj Goten+Trunks!!
3.A fusion Animations that they fuse to GOTENKS SSJ!!
4. 4 Transform would be SSJ3 GOTENKS!!

what u think?? is it possible to make to charachters walk and to stuff together??

Id realy like to have this ingame :laff: :laff: :laff:

Best answers
007majin said:
Ye SSJ3 wil lbe in it Coz transforms are up to SSJ3 :]

And Me Wants..

Kid Trunks, Son Goten All the way.....

Well 2 bad fusions arnt in it

Well I sugesest something like this Why not make a Charachter what is...

Goten+Trunks Togehter i mean like they walk run fly Combo all togethe :shocked:

1.Normal Goten+Trunks!!
2.SSj Goten+Trunks!!
3.A fusion Animations that they fuse to GOTENKS SSJ!!
4. 4 Transform would be SSJ3 GOTENKS!!

what u think?? is it possible to make to charachters walk and to stuff together??

Id realy like to have this ingame :laff: :laff: :laff:
The team has stated numerous of times that no fusions will be in 1.3.

I think they are saving the fusion feature until the 2.X versions.

I would like to see Jayce and Burter put in, they both would fit with Ginyu and they each have there own attacks. We just gotta have that aussie and the blue man!

Best answers
ye i know that no fusions but that is just a transform aniamtion that they fuse taht would be just cool :]

nZ

Best answers
Kurachi said:
i should say : goten and kid trunks ... because i like goten and that's because we don't know much about him and he can be a ssj aswell... i just like him:):]
I dont think goten should be added , because his moves are rele nothing special ( kamehameha, n thts about it) apart from fusion but they will never add fusion to esf , this goes the same with kid trunks aswell , tlking about fusion , gotenks and vegetto should deff be added :p

I think deffinately adult gohan , tiens ok .. , yamcha could be an idea n i think supreme kai could be another one :)

u mention the androids , 17 n 18 are kool but wht bout 16? no one has mentioned him yet :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom