Poll for the ESForces

Which character SHOULD be in added to ESF?

• andriod 18

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • andriod 17

• andriod 16

• andriod 20

• Freezer

• Dr Williow

• Bradok

• Raditz

• Nappa

• Any member for Gyinu Force

• Total voters
Best answers
When and if these people at the esforces decided to update this mod again dont you think there should be new charaters!? of course theyre not going to put any more in because of "all the work" but if they were true DBZ fans they should think about putting some of these guys in!

-which would you choose?

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Freeza is already in the game.... Cooler isn't and he won't be added because the team isn't going to bring in anything from the movies. I'd rather be surpised at who they pick if they do pick any. Bardock would be neat though.

Best answers
android 17 or 16 is my pick but 16 would be nice since there are no girls in esf... :]
But I really just want brolly ingame...

Best answers
Should be in suggestions forum, these polls have been done so many times I don't even care any more, just wait for the team to add new characters, they know who people want in, and who they want in, and when they do so, they will.

Orz

Best answers
So they're not true DBZ fans because they don't have enough time to create new models, attacks and code for a new character while also coding a new melee system complete with new animations, fixing the exploits and glitches people keep screaming at them to fix, and clearing off the rough edges of 1.1 that people keep bringing up every day?

Best answers
who said that they were true dbz fans??? I don't remember any team members ever saying that.... they really don't have time for all this.... I mean most of them have jobs unlike you.... heh you should hope stryker doesn't come to this post.... :]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom