Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Neither could Goku, and the Gotenks Buu was stronger than Kid Buu.

Best answers
No he wasn't. He just seemed so cause he was fighting Goku, but later in the battle you find out that Kid Buu was just toying with him.

Best answers
yea i missed all those...i cried..lol off topic

umm on topic...if u did do a gotenks would u have like a choice between goten and young trunks...and then like them combining? or would he just be there

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
mac1029 said:
No he wasn't. He just seemed so cause he was fighting Goku, but later in the battle you find out that Kid Buu was just toying with him.
Gotenks Buu was stronger than Kid Buu. Gotenks Buu had the combined powers off Super Buu, Piccolo, and Gotenks.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DaRkOwNs said:
i dont think it would be any problem putting brolly in a poll or a moderator would of said no gt content already besides brolly would be a perfect addition to esf
As I said I don't really agree with the teams rules, however that doesn't mean that I don't respect them.

Best answers
We can already tell that the charater is most likely going to be Gotenks, too many people like him.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
First off its just a poll, the team have the final say on adding new characters so even if Gotenks is the winner of the poll, they may or may not include him.

ESF is a DBZ mod, not a DBGT mod or a DBZ Movie mod, just DBZ so no GT and no Movies. Thats why they don't allow GT and Movie characters :)

Best answers
why are people voting for tien? He's weak and creepy :shocked:

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gotenks and Dabura, No GT Charachters!

Btw Mac and Stealth I think you should turn your sig size down so you don't get a warning ^^ (I'm not being a rouge mod or whatever it's called just telling them so they won't get a warning)

Best answers
Stealthkiller: they don't allow movie or gt content because this is a DBZ mod, and most of the movie content is not properly balanced, or doens't add.

mac1029: tien is popular because he's a unique character, and will add several different new attacks to the game, which will be good.

both of you: your sigs are too large...might want to shrink em before a mod tells you to.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
why does it matter how weak they are in the show this is ESF not DBZ just because theyre the weakest in dragon ball z doesnt mean theyre the weakest in a video game

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i believe they are adding guildo (little green time freezing guy) 18 and tien. thats what i heard.

Best answers
I dont get why they would put in Guldo, he is barely a character and doesnt last long at all.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you've read the 1.2.2 thread you would have seen that the Ginyu force are part of the buddy system with Cpt. Ginyu, he is far from a stand alone character

Best answers
It's like when a group of buddies decides on something cool, I think, something like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom