Pokémon GO

Swag
🌈 Beta Tester
👮 Moderator
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Who's in on the hype? What's your progress?

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
well, the augmented reality is still buggy on the APK version for android, it is still yet to be released in the uk. Maybe that will solve the camera error. I cant wait to get into it but i can only see it being a temporary trend. This time next year i think many people will get bored of it. Many other developers will soon be jumping onto the bandwagon with their own augmented reality games :) Lets see how it does

Best answers
caught 100 pokemon in pokedex and 240 not in pokedex, 30 pikachus and 3 raichus, the rest i have no idea what they are lol just waiing on that mewtwo now

ESF Old Timer
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
I heard you can only win rare pokemon like Mew and Mewtwo in a challenge between the 3 teams.
Not sure how this goes but I do know that if the red team wins for example everyone in the red team get that rare pokemon.

Warmachine
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Have fun sending to Google your face, camera surroundings (including your home and other areas) and every position being loaded from the map. This game is a dream come true for thieves.

Swag
🌈 Beta Tester
👮 Moderator
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
well, the augmented reality is still buggy on the APK version for android, it is still yet to be released in the uk. Maybe that will solve the camera error. I cant wait to get into it but i can only see it being a temporary trend. This time next year i think many people will get bored of it. Many other developers will soon be jumping onto the bandwagon with their own augmented reality games :) Lets see how it does
It's officially out in the UK now!

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I heard you can only win rare pokemon like Mew and Mewtwo in a challenge between the 3 teams.
Not sure how this goes but I do know that if the red team wins for example everyone in the red team get that rare pokemon.
From what I understand everyone who participates gets it

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Most casual shit ever. Got boring after the 2nd caught Pokemon.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I play that shit and enjoy it thoroughly even if it is a crap game - I like both the social and motivational aspect about it. I've been walking a lot more lately, taking detours and spontaneous walks to places I don't usually visit in my city. Just got dinged level 21 (softcap at 20) and halfway towards 150(1) now! Fun times.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Level 15
Caught 59 Seen 62

It's winter here right now so it's hard to find to go for walks but I'm doing ok for someone who has been stuck at home with kids since release

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Level 15
Caught 59 Seen 62

It's winter here right now so it's hard to find to go for walks but I'm doing ok for someone who has been stuck at home with kids since release
you can fake your gps and stay inside and your character in the game can walk everywhere ;)

Red Saiyan Mod
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Last edited:
Force Pit Member
Best answers
Damn Phrack! You be working that!. I have yet to take over a gym, only done a few skirmishes. Level 23 but only caught 85 out of 86 (Damn you Dewgong!) - live in a urban area and have been hitting a roof about now, need to visit other places such as my hometown, which I hear has quite a lot of Eevees and whatnot. Recently got myself a Vaporeon with the naming trick. Only 1602 cp though.

Keep it up man - gotta catch them all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom