Poison

Best answers
I decided to post this one. So what do yah think, should I replace any of my current ones with it?
And 'course C&C btw.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
More eye catching color saturation then your current sigs, wish I could see the font just a little bit brighter, and I can see how the flowers add a nice metaphorical aspect beside the dark angel.

7/10

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm, maybe adding a light purple/light violet gradient outer or inner glow to the font will bring it out more.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sesshoumaru, seeing as how you were already warned for flaming in another after you made this post, you won't get a warning. But believe me when I say words like that aren't welcome and that you should watch what you say in the future.

Best answers
Sesshoumaru said:
so ur still around huh bitc h
And for alot more I shall be, Sparticus.
I told you already not to bother pm-ing me, now I'll tell you not to bother eather replying on my threads or to any of my posts with any of your three, if not more, accounts you have created. You waste my time kiddo.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sesshoumaru that's another warning.
This is not a place to settle your personal differences with Sakuma.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SaKuMa said:
And for alot more I shall be, Sparticus.
I told you already not to bother pm-ing me, now I'll tell you not to bother eather replying on my threads or to any of my posts with any of your three, if not more, accounts you have created. You waste my time kiddo.
now i dont think we need to be making things worse and instigating further arguments here so i think we can all be civil and behave nicely

if people are being mean and rude u should contact a moderater instead of dealing with it urself that is after all the reason why we are here

Best answers
Hibiki said:
now i dont think we need to be making things worse and instigating further arguments here so i think we can all be civil and behave nicely

if people are being mean and rude u should contact a moderater instead of dealing with it urself that is after all the reason why we are here
Hibiki, Ill tell you what happened rigth here, the kid asked me for a sig but also made a thread about it, then someone else made him a sig but he was still asking me to make him one, as I had made like 2 sigs for him in a two weeks period i told him he'd simply had to wait.
Then he creates the sessoumaru account and asks me for the same sig, so I just tell him that he must think im really stupid since he does something like that.
After that he creates yet another random account, which the name i dont remember and asks me for another sig and tells me that Dask recomended me, clearly a lie, so i catched him rigth away. That just ended pissing me off.
After this he started all pissed trying to flame me in some way and I just flamed him back, as last I just told him to stop waisting my time and so shoot himself. He diddnt pm me more after that.
I never gave him much importance and still don't, that's why I never contacted any mods. I diddnt see it necesary.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We consider it necessary, he was simply harrassing you.

Contacting us, we would have given him a warning for spamming you and having numerous accounts.

I appreciate your honesty, and also appreciate the fact you didn't get as vulgar as he did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom